hawk32

PS 9 Pilots

Han definitely should be a 'scum' pilot if he's anything in that setting;

• Given the respective ages of actors, remember he's not 'young han solo', he's the same age as Harrison Ford was when we first saw him lounging in the cantina booth. 
  • This is before he has anything in particular to do with the rebellion, and the first things we know about him are:
    • He's essentially a drug smuggler
    • The first thing we see him do is nonchalantly shoot somone
    • Greedo has been 'looking forward to this for a long time', so he has a history with him
  • Rogue One definitely poked the darker corners - indeed this may be part of why it's badged as Star Wars Story; you can have a Star Wars set film without compromising the relatively simplistic good guys/bad guys logic of the universe (this guy is a rebel...but he's a violent extremist...and that guy's an imperial....but he's just trying to keep his daughter safe). Expect Solo to do much the same for the criminal side. 
  • Han, Lando and Chewie as a scum pairing would be interesting. I can't help but want the Lego Star Wars 'disco falcon', though. Would you care for a beverage?

11 minutes ago, Hannes Solo said:

Did Han evere fly combat Missions for a chrimelord, Did he ever work as mercenary or bounty hunter or was he ever a pirate?

We don't really know much before he was in ANH I don't think, even from Legends.

But it's safe to assume he did do SOMETHING for Jabba and mess it up to end up with that price on his head...

1 minute ago, thespaceinvader said:

We don't really know much before he was in ANH I don't think, even from Legends.

But it's safe to assume he did do SOMETHING for Jabba and mess it up to end up with that price on his head...

The know that he flew a TIE for the empire... Concerning Jabba, he was a Smuggler AKA Freighter Pilot. I don't think Han was ever a cartell soldier/mercenery/bonty hunter etc.

Oh cripes, I am going to be buying a third Falcon expansion aren't I? Rey and a fixed YT-1300 generic are what I wanted from Heroes, Han and Chewie and Poe were gravy, but yeah they're gonna have to tie in to Untitled Han Solo Movie. Hopefully it gets that neat blue paint job from the Ep. III sketch, at minimum. 

Edit: this sketch specifically

Han-Solo-Falcon.jpg?w=320&ssl=1

Edited by Tsiegtiez

7 minutes ago, Tsiegtiez said:

Oh cripes, I am going to be buying a third Falcon expansion aren't I? Rey and a fixed YT-1300 generic are what I wanted from Heroes, Han and Chewie and Poe were gravy, but yeah they're gonna have to tie in to Untitled Han Solo Movie. Hopefully it gets that neat blue paint job from the Ep. III sketch, at minimum. 

Yes, instead of just having another Millennium Falcon for Scum, why not have the Steller Envoy as a Scum ship?

The Steller Envoy being the previous incarnation of the Falcon in Legends before being acquired by Lando.

18 minutes ago, Vector said:

Yes, instead of just having another Millennium Falcon for Scum, why not have the Steller Envoy as a Scum ship?

The Steller Envoy being the previous incarnation of the Falcon in Legends before being acquired by Lando.

While it totally works for me that Lando would give it the name, honestly I think we're going to get some backstory for the Falcon in the movie next spring. I'm trying not to stay too attached to anything from Legends for that reason.

6 hours ago, Foxtr0t said:

I'm hoping for the Volt Cobra (Sana pilot, Solo pilot?) or Lady Luck (or both). But before Solo won the Falcon he surely had another ship so wiat and see! :) 

Don't get me wrong I love the Falcon but we don't need a third one, if it would come to scum just print some cards in a Most Wanted like expansion.

I want Most Wanted style 'cardboard expansions' for a bunch of ships.  It'd work great in some sort of campaign set, where three or four ship fixes could be released, with only like 1 model in the box.

9 hours ago, FlyingAnchors said:

A) new pilots 

B) square sensor dish

C) give support to the new sub faction. (There's some F/O /resistance only players out there I'm sure.)

D) needed an excuse to reprint Poe at ps9 

E) money

F)  One of the most recognizable ships in the franchise to draw new players.

2 hours ago, Tsiegtiez said:

I would 100% buy that miniature!

5 hours ago, ScummyRebel said:

Indeed. Fenn Rau could be argued to be a good hearted scum, since his allegiance was to his clan of Mandalorians. 

And Kaat'o Leeachos, a bounty shuttle (he finds people with prices on their heads and takes them somewhere safe). Not a bad guy, just not affiliated with the New Republic.

9 hours ago, Tsiegtiez said:

While it totally works for me that Lando would give it the name, honestly I think we're going to get some backstory for the Falcon in the movie next spring. I'm trying not to stay too attached to anything from Legends for that reason.

Actually, I'm fairly sure it's canon. The book was released after Disney took over the license.

Scum Han will come in a new Millennium Falcon pack with green tallon rolls and 4 banks, 17 hull, 9 shields and a title that allows it to perform 2 attacks per turn. It will have a primary weapon value of 4 and an agility of two. Han's ability reads:
"When an enemy ship declares you as the target of an attack, you may immediately perform an attack against that ship"
He will remain at 46 points. For balance, of course.

13 hours ago, thespaceinvader said:

We have pretty much Han's entire history in Legends.  Cannon we pretty much have nothing pre-ANH.

21 hours ago, hawk32 said:

So now that imperials and rebels have added a new PS9 each (both of whom were already in the game), what are the odds of a ps9 scum Han Solo after the new Han movie?

...You know who said, "Never tell me the odds," right?

12 hours ago, Tsiegtiez said:

The Falcon was actually the Steller Envoy during the time of Episode III so it definitely still could work, just that it probably wouldn't have either Han or Lando as pilots.