Sign in to follow this  
TallGiraffe

Sorceress of the Blood Coven

Interesting, they announced the 2nd hero before saying anything more about the core. Wasnt expecting that.

i'm starting to get a little salty that all these non-daqan heroes have 3 dice or 2white dice.....Hawthorne himself is pretty pathetic, hes just an inspiration battery and tray reformer lol. /rantoff

First off: GOOD LORD THAT DIAL! if we ever get something that targets a specific stance she will hate it (i.e. Skill: Choose an enemy unit and declare a stance color. If the dial is not revealed, *something bad happens* but if it is revealed *something not as bad happens* if the chosen stance is the same as the color you declared). The only bad stance combos she has are "wtf did you do that for?" pairings (add a Mort while moving)

For 8pts she gets a reactive ranged attack at init3. Thats pricy, but probably worth it since you can dial it in and if someone somehow charges you first you can just melee them anyway. Plus she has no ranged otherwise so theres that point.

Her army ability is missing what the condition cards are (unless i missed it, its only in the preview and i cant read it). Since it targets 2 units i suspect it will be mean but not crippling.

Her skill is interesting...its light damage but it can splash out of control fairly easy. Not bad, especially since it specifies Enemy Units so only the unit you chose took damage on your side.

The surge effect...i think this falls under what i was referring to when i was explaining the Surge+ mechanic. I think anyway. That being, each surge does 2 damage independent of the total damage. You arent adding damage, the defender flatout "suffers 2 damage" so its multiple instances of damage (meaning Armor is actually valuable against her)

4 minutes ago, Ywingscum said:

At first, but I think gameplay wise, he'll be very happy with this hero.

im curious about those conditions 

Looks like the condition might be "After defending against a melee attack, the attacker suffers ? damage."

Also... I dig it. She can do a [edit: non speed 2] turning shift charge.

Edited by Contrapulator

1 minute ago, Vineheart01 said:

Her skill is interesting...its light damage but it can splash out of control fairly easy. Not bad, especially since it specifies Enemy Units so only the unit you chose took damage on your side.

Not that light. Those are wounds, not damage.

Seem perfect for use with the 1 def 3 wound Flesh Rippers.

2 minutes ago, Tvayumat said:

Not that light. Those are wounds, not damage.

Seem perfect for use with the 1 def 3 wound Flesh Rippers.

Yes but its only 1. Yeah it effs over Golems but what the heck doesnt anyway. (they SERIOUSLY need something now, this is getting ridiculous how lackluster they are)
Causing straight up wounds is getting a little too common, but she cant stack it with other things atleast.

Edited by Vineheart01

1 minute ago, Vineheart01 said:

Yes but its only 1. Yeah it effs over Golems but what the heck doesnt anyway.
Causing straight up wounds is getting a little too common, but she cant stack it with other things atleast.

It's a white die, which has a double damage side.

Taking 2/3 of a Flesh Ripper to kill two Oathsworn or Death Knights is a fine transaction, to me.

Edited by Tvayumat

2 minutes ago, Contrapulator said:

Did you notice the deployment card?

6Da0QiU.png

Split deployments! Also some kind of 4 capacity tent terrain.

Well spotted!

Sadly due to my obsessive need to have a copy of every deployment, objective and terrain card/piece this is proving to be an expensive hobby for me...