L5RBr

What does your Clan need?

After playing some games I feel confident saying that...

We need "courtier" on Hotaru !!! For real this is so frustrating. It's not even about balance it's just that every game I try to play for shame or outwit and get kicked in the nuts by ffg. T-T

Insults:  I've always been confused why Scorpion doesn't have some way for a character to insult another character's honor and instigate a duel. Even more so now that duels have an honor gain/loss element to them.

False or real evidence:  Scorpion spies are everywhere; we caught you doing something wrong, so why can't I present testimony and evidence to show the world just how dishonorable you really are?

On 9/11/2017 at 4:05 PM, Virtigo said:

Unicorn: Some other incentive to going first or reward tempo control.
new stronghold,
new province,
new clan champ,
new 'way of' card
new 4 cost Unique character
new card to honor or gain honor
new unicorn event negation or protection card

I know  you said just '1' but Unicorn seem to have more holes than the Seahawk's offensive line. 

To this I would add someone who can move characters home. Oh yes, we have plenty of ways to move characters into a conflict, but when everyone still bows from resolution I don't feel that this gains us much. The CCG had a lot of effects that were either-or. There is currently only one effect we have like that (Favorable Ground), and I'm not really sure why that is. Not even our stronghold can call back forces - though admittedly, that at least makes thematic sense. All this on top of effects that reward us for being dumb and going first.

Wise men say, only fools rush in...