Sign in to follow this  
TallGiraffe

It's Another Day (Article day?)

Shipping status changes usually happen on Wednesday/Thursday depending on the change.

I'm hoping they do more for the infantry command, but it's only 3 days away now, so I wouldn't mind just being surprised at this point.

9 minutes ago, TallGiraffe said:

Oh hey look at that. Another Monday. :)

Probably Uthuk day or something new. 

If we just get the same article as last week released, I a) wouldn't be surprised and b) would be upset.

I'm betting they were like, we aren't releasing that this Monday because we have the Latari release stuff on Thursday! and so they took it down to post again this Monday and there are no changes to it...

3 minutes ago, Click5 said:

I'm hoping it's something new, just to torture all of you Uthuk fans

Because Uthuk fans seem like they'd be into getting tortured, not because I'm a jerk ;)

@Click5 you just get us, you're too sweet, now hand me that whip.

Edited by Curlycross

3 hours ago, Parakitor said:

To be totally honest, I think we are all aware that their pace for releasing Runewars articles was unsustainable. It's won't surprise me if there is no article this week.

I agree about that in the long term, but in the short term it was totally sustainable.  We're still missing multiple dials for the Uthuk, a 2nd new Elf unit, and both new Uthuk units.  That's not counting any strategy or hobby related articles or totally unexpected announcements.  I'd say they could have kept the pace at least 2-3 more months.

There were 4 release articles on Thursday about runewars, it is currently the most popular game on the first page of news on their website. Maybe they want to slow a bit. If there would be an article every Monday, and every box get two articles  before release, it mean they will go for over 25 products per year. It is way more than their other games.

15 hours ago, Parakitor said:

To be totally honest, I think we are all aware that their pace for releasing Runewars articles was unsustainable. It's won't surprise me if there is no article this week.

technically there was no new article last week just release notations.