Sign in to follow this  
drail14me

Still one missing SKU!!!

16 minutes ago, drail14me said:

We still have one missing SKU, SWX71. What and when?  Single ship makes me think either A-Wing, Aces pack or Epic!

The use of the Resistance Bomber for the initial release makes me hope it is the new A-Wing. 

Man, I was looking forward to the possibilities of a new A-Wing. The Resistance Bomber has me feeling a bit disappointed.

11 minutes ago, Odanan said:

Resistance A-Wing would be awful now - better push it for the far future (when there is no remaining Rebel option).

I want SWX71 to the a campaign box (or a Rogue One "ace pack").

I want a Rogue One pack or a campaign box as well.  But, I expect the second Scum Epic ship.

Yeah, Resistance A-wing with • "Teal Leader", • "Beige Ace", • "Teal Ace" and Jade Squadron Pilot, obviously completely lore inaccurate and requiring an ace pack half a year later.

It's pretty clear that FFG gets more or less nothing from Lucasfilm except for ship models, all the movie hype cash-ins were rushed, had nothing to do with the lore or even with what's happening in the movie.

Striker doesn't get a crew and a bomb slot, U-wing doesn't have a K-2SO, but has Bohdi, who never piloted it, Heff Tober who is not in the movie, and a ******* Bistan crew card, TIE Silencer doesn't have a missile slot as per Databank, T-70 had a shitload of "unique" pilots with generic names, and Poe with insufficient PS, and now B-17, or whatever it's called, breaks even that record bringing a grand total of ZERO named pilots.

If the so-called "new" A-wing has any significant part in the movie, and from what I've heard Luke has one, so there you have it, I'd rather wait for the next wave and make it decent and interesting than rush it yet again for the movie hype.

(I think it's an aces pack, I wish it is Scarif)

Edited by eMeM

1 hour ago, eMeM said:

Yeah, Resistance A-wing with • "Teal Leader", • "Beige Ace", • "Teal Ace" and Jade Squadron Pilot, obviously completely lore inaccurate and requiring an ace pack half a year later.

It's pretty clear that FFG gets more or less nothing from Lucasfilm except for ship models, all the movie hype cash-ins were rushed, had nothing to do with the lore or even with what's happening in the movie.

Striker doesn't get a crew and a bomb slot, U-wing doesn't have a K-2SO, but has Bohdi, who never piloted it, Heff Tober who is not in the movie, and a ******* Bistan crew card, TIE Silencer doesn't have a missile slot as per Databank, T-70 had a shitload of "unique" pilots with generic names, and Poe with insufficient PS, and now B-17, or whatever it's called, breaks even that record bringing a grand total of ZERO named pilots.

If the so-called "new" A-wing has any significant part in the movie, and from what I've heard Luke has one, so there you have it, I'd rather wait for the next wave and make it decent and interesting than rush it yet again for the movie hype.

(I think it's an aces pack, I wish it is Scarif)

This. ^

All of this.

2 hours ago, eMeM said:

If the so-called "new" A-wing has any significant part in the movie, and from what I've heard Luke has one,

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Disney has a PERFECT opportunity to capture the interests of us old *** star wars fans by having Luke still flying his Death Star Trench T-65!!! I would mess my britches if he uncovers that fighter when he and Rey are ready to leave the rock!!!

But no, they're gonna screw it up and give him an A-Wing AND PROBABLY NOT EVEN AN ORIGINAL A-WING but that darn new stretched version. WTF!!!!!

Alright, let me go take my Geritol and blood pressure medicine!!!

3 hours ago, Dengar5 said:

Hopefully it's a Scum ship. Scum still doesn't have a 4-attack primary ship, and it could use another ship with tech slots.

No Scum love announced today. :( I hope it's a Scum ship. Perhaps their second Epic ship, or if not, I hope a new small-base ship. Tech slots would be awesome.