VictorC

If you have a voucher where do you go to redeem for the promotional content?

Same here. I have the same URL on my promo voucher and it's just taking me to the FFG landing page. It seems they haven't activated the voucher verification/ordering page yet for some reason. I know the card says we have until 10/1/17 to redeem so hopefully this gets straightened out before then. I just want to get this entered so I can stop resetting the reminder on my phone to check.

3 minutes ago, iijmanii said:

Same here. I have the same URL on my promo voucher and it's just taking me to the FFG landing page. It seems they haven't activated the voucher verification/ordering page yet for some reason. I know the card says we have until 10/1/17 to redeem so hopefully this gets straightened out before then. I just want to get this entered so I can stop resetting the reminder on my phone to check.

Ditto!

Just checked my email and saw I received this response from FFG Customer Service:

"Zachary Mott <ZMott@asmodeena.com>

10:29 AM (49 minutes ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif

Hi Justin,

We're currently experiencing technical issues with that web page. We hope to have these issues resolved later today. I apologize for your inconvenience."

So a least we know they are aware and working on it!