D503

Sneaky profundity preview

Just now, Drasnighta said:

A lot of them already have that precedence...  I mean, Not Morna, she cheats with hers...  But Bossk, for example...  He only has one.

That's probably why his card image looks like his Space-Truck just got Cut off by a Space-Taxi.

I know, but it hurts my heart. Even if it's a scatter like IG it still kills their durability. 

10 hours ago, IronNerd said:

Ugh, what is the deal with double Contain? Has anyone ever burned through enough Contains to justify having 2? If they stopped non-standard crit effects, sure...

That's my only complaint, the ship is shaping up to look pretty good.

Stops you taking 4 face up crits from bombers in one round. Or stops Luke from dealing face up crits without having to burn a token (assuming Luke was Yavaris activated.)

Kinda niche, but if they have Dodonna it will make you a happy camper.

Edited by TheEasternKing

5 hours ago, Undeadguy said:

I'd not take it for the same reason I don't take an MC80. I don't want to. 

The ship is far from perfect IMO. It's trying to do too much. Close range front, long range side, squad potential, and bad defense token suite.

It's simply a difference of opinion. 

It will definitely need at least 1 comm nets flot trailing it, unless the new officers help with commands. But then again ffg may be inventing a new playstyle we have not seen.

Regarding the difference in sides and front, it is possibly workable if the mc75 has at least 1 yaw for the top of its current speed value. That would allow for broadsiding then turning in on the critical turn to double arc an approaching enemy.

Edited by Muelmuel

24 minutes ago, Muelmuel said:

It will definitely need at least 1 comm nets flot trailing it, unless the new officers help with commands. But then again ffg may be inventing a new playstyle we have not seen.

.....why? You can always Raymus if you want?

25 minutes ago, Muelmuel said:

Regarding the difference in sides and front, it is possibly workable if the mc75 has at least 1 yaw for the top of its current speed value. That would allow for broadsiding then turning in on the critical turn to double arc an approaching enemy.

I'd certainly hope this ship has better yaw than the HH. I ******* hate going speed 3 and not being able to click the final joint to get a double arc.

7 minutes ago, Undeadguy said:

13 more points and you got 2 activations and a free officer.

Blah blah blah activations argument blah blah blah? No major dog in the fight, so I'm not looking for an actual argument here.

11 minutes ago, thecactusman17 said:

Not baseless, just an educated guess.  I don't believe FFG has had a product using Jyn without also using Cassian, at least so far.

I dont know about you, but my education was lackluster. So now i assume all my educated guesses are baseless. Its all very nebulous.

Edited by Noosh

26 minutes ago, thecactusman17 said:

Not baseless, just an educated guess.  I don't believe FFG has had a product using Jyn without also using Cassian, at least so far.

Destiny has Jyn but no Cassian, I was somewhat upset because Cassian is my favorite Rogue One character.

12 minutes ago, Noosh said:

....i absolutly dont remember this scene. I think imlosing it in my old age.

It was cut from the movie.  My understanding is they had Madine basically do all of Ackbar's shots because they didn't know how well the animatronics for Ackbar would work in production.  As it turned out Ackbar worked well and Madine's only speaking part that made the movie was the scene where he sends Solo on the mission to take out the Sheild Generator on Endor.

That picture is awesome though.