D503

Sneaky profundity preview

11 minutes ago, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

I'm pretty sure it's an officer. It's just the way the image is cut off. Unless they add an entirely new icon, it's an officer.

I supposed but I compared with the little icons next to it and, after that, I picked one of my officers.

The angle of the shoulder is different. The lack of neck. And there is a white point in the chin that the officer has not.

I mean, it is quite similar but obviously different. If it is an image effect they really screwed it.

Edited by ovinomanc3r

2 minutes ago, ovinomanc3r said:

I supposed but I compared with the little icons next to it and, after that, I picked one of my officers.

The angle of the shoulder is different. The lack of neck. And there is a white point in the chin that the officer has not.

I mean, it is quite similar but obviously different. If it is an image effect they really screwed it.

Good point. It really does look flawed.

2 hours ago, Mward1984 said:

Yeah I'm hoping for a Rebel Needa

Oh im hoping so bad for one of those that provides a change for a redirect token. But not for this ship, FOR MY YAVARIS. Please rebirth NeB's!!

#savethenebs

Edited by xerpo

8 minutes ago, Gottmituns205 said:

If I can get a hanger bay on this puppy...I'd make a great late game brawler...smash someone with 4 B-wings or Y-wings and just party. 

You probably can. It comes with a boarding card, and as ships as of yet have not been given a card they cannot equip (baring the Quasar), it seems likely that it would have an offensive slot.

This looks like a better version of the guppy. But more expensive.  The titles will be interesting to see.  I could see this taking the place of Gallant Haven with flight controllers.  Pair up with Yavaris and go to town.  It would be hard to fit all the upgrades in though.  Can't wait to see the rest of the cards.

4 hours ago, Church14 said:

Interesting that it translated Profundity as Depth. I had no idea that profundidad was the Spanish word for Depth

Indeed, Profundity is the noun for "profound," as in "deep." Just that we use it almost only figuratively and in Spanish it's literal depth.

1 hour ago, xerpo said:

Oh im hoping so bad for one of those that provides a change for a redirect token. But not for this ship, FOR MY YAVARIS. Please rebirth NeB's!!

#savethenebs

Would really help Nebs as a ship.

1 hour ago, Formynder4 said:

Seeing as Yavaris is seen everywhere I hardly thing it needs any help. 

But yeah this.