D503

Sneaky profundity preview

1 hour ago, kmanweiss said:

Yeah, this is the Nebs biggest downfall.  Gigantic arcs with 1 shield and no redirect.  Dropping in a Needa like Rebel officer that lets you swap something for redirect would be huge for the Nebs.

I mean, with 2 braces they can absorb a lot of punishment. Give them an engineering token and they can regen that side shield, meaning it takes 2 damage again to get through. Put them with Leia or Garm and they can really survive well.

4 hours ago, geek19 said:

I mean, with 2 braces they can absorb a lot of punishment. Give them an engineering token and they can regen that side shield, meaning it takes 2 damage again to get through. Put them with Leia or Garm and they can really survive well.

Won’t happen as you could do an mc80l take endurance then swap contain for a second redirect 

52 minutes ago, jamie nasmyth said:

Won’t happen as you could do an mc80l take endurance then swap contain for a second redirect 

And? 4 points for Endeavor plus the cost of 2-3 that officer. 6-7 points to get a second redirect. Seems like an okay tax. You also lose Mon Karen and the other good crew

1 hour ago, D503 said:

Been a while since I dropped by, surprised to still see this thread in top 10.  Anyway, still no luck on a profundity preview, eh?  Hopefully not long to go now.

Maybe when it moves out if “in Development”

its been a month since it’s do-nothing update.

3 hours ago, D503 said:

Been a while since I dropped by, surprised to still see this thread in top 10.  Anyway, still no luck on a profundity preview, eh?  Hopefully not long to go now.

The longer it takes to get a preview, the more smug I get to feel if/when my 25th token analysis is vindicated.

Behold, I have a found a way to derive utility from not getting an article. 

I am ascended.