Visovics

Say what you will, the Mandator-IV looks epic

50 minutes ago, Visovics said:

So new image, shows Poe's X-wing's moddification with a temporary afterburner to get extra speed to avoid the cannons from FO's star destroyers, and right in front of it, the new dreadnought just looks ABSOLUTELY TERRIFYINGLY AMAZING

IMG_5696.JPG

That is a great angle. That looks pretty cool actually.

Awesome image! The asteroid belt in the background suggests to me that this might be D'qar. Also the trailer shows us that Black One gets blown up at some point so this scene must take place earlier in the film. 

Looks like after the First Order lost Starkiller base they send a Mandator IV Dreadnaught to glass the Resistance HQ  and Poe has to attempt some daring feat to knock out the big guns on the thing. Rumors of a space walk scene on the surface of the dreadnaught sounds more and more likely.?

2 hours ago, LiveWire X said:

Is this the ship with the big cannons on the underside or a different ship? Smart of Disney to add new ships to get us to spend money on new toys. 

Yeah, that's the big ship with the huge cannons. You can see one on the bottom left, and the long and flat bridge

That ship looks much better at this angle. I wasn't a huge fan of it when I saw the first image of it, but I was hopeful that it would look better in the movie. Looks like I might be onto something there. I still don't like the guns on the bottom, though. I mean, I get what they do and all, they just look weird. I like the Resurgent-class a lot more. 

So I say it.... It looks aweful. Perhaps the worst designed and looking Star Wars capital ship. It has nothing of the terrifying elegance of imperials ships OR any resemblance of functionality. The silliest things of the Star Wars design were put together and made bigger (why oh why whould anyone design such a bridge head?). And since when was Star Wars about huge gun barrels for ENERGY WEAPONS?

I dislike it and whish it could be unseen.

The new megalomania doesnt help either.

6 hours ago, DScipio said:

So I say it.... It looks aweful. Perhaps the worst designed and looking Star Wars capital ship. It has nothing of the terrifying elegance of imperials ships OR any resemblance of functionality. The silliest things of the Star Wars design were put together and made bigger (why oh why whould anyone design such a bridge head?). And since when was Star Wars about huge gun barrels for ENERGY WEAPONS?

I dislike it and whish it could be unseen.

The new megalomania doesnt help either.

You're clearly disinterested rebel scum, who can't appreciate functionality over form. We Imperials believe in a functional design aesthetic that accomplishes the job. We may not be pretty, but we get **** done!

What planet are you on? We'll demonstrate our Pew, Pew cannons on that one first!

I guess depending on your outlook, it was made for fightin and winnin. They just need to paint it green...... I think we can safely say the first order is the SW equivalent of orks. LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE:

Snoke, he's the biggest and meanest that's why he's in charge

Mandator, starkiller base are actively trying to satisfy the need for more Dakka

White the SW equivalent of green.

Lots of dudes the same color who can't shoot for the life of them.

See the ork. Know the ork. Be the ork.

Edited by Noosh