Boom Owl

U-Wing & Defender Screenshots Rebels

2 hours ago, LagJanson said:

Something about Xwings just draws me in. Beautifully rendered Xwings. I look forward to this new season.

As a long-time and loyal Imperial...

...I do have to admit that the X-Wing is a dead sexy design.  And how ridiculous is the pink engine glow, right?  But it just makes it work.  That's a gorgeous looking ship, flat-out.

9 hours ago, eMeM said:

Ohh, that's Saw colours! I wonder if the infamous Partisan X-wing will show up here actually doing something.

Maybe, although we've not seen any hint of a Partisan X-Wing in either of the season 4 previews.  (Doesn't mean it isn't there, of course)

Still, definitely opens up the possibility for yet another 'Rogue One' (-ish) expansion for the Rebels - 'Saw's Partisans' (or whatever).  Partisan paint schemes and new pilots (Saw?  K2-S0?  Benthic?) for an X-Wing and U-Wing...

Yeah, I'd buy that.

49 minutes ago, T70 Driver said:

It looks like that Defender has twin cannons on each of the solar panels where they connect to the struts.

The Prototype in Rebels didn't have the traditional Ion Cannons or Missiles, perhaps this is part of the transition from x7 to /D

5 hours ago, UnitOmega said:

The Prototype in Rebels didn't have the traditional Ion Cannons or Missiles, perhaps this is part of the transition from x7 to /D

We are watching the TIE Defender development in the background of the Rebels story, and Krennic's project being the reason it was never fully realised. I think this is some great TIE\In story telling.

17 hours ago, ficklegreendice said:

Sabines defender confirmed

tumblr_inline_oj2kkn6GiF1sp8l8j_500.gif

7 hours ago, T70 Driver said:

It looks like that Defender has twin cannons on each of the solar panels where they connect to the struts.

Seriously.  That Defender looks like it has TWELVE guns.

8 Attack Dice confirmed FFG!

Edited by DarthEnderX

36 minutes ago, Wes Janson said:

We are watching the TIE Defender development in the background of the Rebels story, and Krennic's project being the reason it was never fully realised. I think this is some great TIE\In story telling.

Good wordplay Janson!

16 hours ago, SabineKey said:

You kidding? That's waaaaaay under painted to be one of Sabine's.

Even the Tie-Interceptors that Thrawn inspects have yellow markings. And the same yellow marked Tie-Defender shoots at X-Wings at 2:04. So very unlikely that Sabine is behind the controls.

5 minutes ago, xstormtrooperx said:

Even the Tie-Interceptors that Thrawn inspects have yellow markings. And the same yellow marked Tie-Defender shoots at X-Wings at 2:04. So very unlikely that Sabine is behind the controls.

Thrawn's TIE Defender confirmed!

22 minutes ago, xstormtrooperx said:

Agreed. I thought I had seen a similar paint job before, but I couldn't place it.