Sign in to follow this  
Rune Taq

You get a victory and you get a victory, everyone gets a victory!!!!!!!!!

Hey all VSDs are on sale at coolstuffinc.com for $20. Yes that right half off!!!!!! What???? If I needed one I'd do it but I don't so thought I'd make sure the community is informed.  It says see price in cart, then see price at check out. You can see the price before you checkout so don't worry. Shipping is around $5 or $6  but even then that's a great price for a VSD.

Hope this helps someone.

6 hours ago, TallGiraffe said:

Getting a second core isn't really worth it honestly. Unless you want to get some core only components like another damage deck.

I do want exactly that unfortunately. A damage deck and everything else. The thing is I found it for $60 but it hasn't gone back on sale again. Waiting for a good price again.

The only thing I don't really care for is the CR90.  I don't need 4.

17 hours ago, Ranger Prime said:

My only regret is that I already have 5 Victorys, & yes I have a pretty good list that can fly them all; but that's the max.  So, for the rest of you that only have 2-3, no excuse not to get a couple, haha.

Five Victories is about right.  You can give a couple to Thrawn, Isard gets the Corruptor, and Jerjerrod can use his yaw with a pair.  

7 hours ago, GammonLord said:

You're right - ideally you need 7 :D

Every if 7 CR90s is a competitive list, I would never run it because it would be super boring for me. I don't really like running any CR90.