Sign in to follow this  
Vetnor

Australian Nationals

32 minutes ago, Vetnor said:

But I just won a championship and one of the prizes was a first round bye in the nationals???

You get first round bye to the NEXT nationals, whenever that may be, a day a month or a year away.

You get a bye for a national on the regionals. But there are no regionals right now. Currently are the Store championships. And on these you get a bye for the next regionals.

On the Stores you get such a red card called Regional Championships. On the backside is written for what they are and for what duration.
Valid at any 2017 Regional Championship (through February 2018).

But if you won a regional (these that were from November 2016 to February 2017) they gave a bye for the nationals. But only for the national 2017. But i am not sure what was written on these.

5 minutes ago, Vetnor said:

I checked the card and it's called Regional Championship so now I only need to work out where and when they will be held.

Thanks for clearing this up for me.

They are likely to be announced mid October, to be held between November and March, so just a little longer - everyone is waiting on regionals announcement ?