Sign in to follow this  
Kelvan

Charity Auction for Hurricane Harvey Victims featuring a ton of X-wing Donated by the Community.

https://www.32auctions.com/organizations/34850/auctions/42220/

I don't want to take the shine for this, This was all Nam-My Le's idea. Lots of awesome stuff including a badass template set and even a guest spot on our podcast!

Nam-My Le "Hey guys, as many of you know I'm pretty heavily involved in table top gaming and I'm using that to try and help my home. I'm doing an online auction that I'll continually add items to as I go (most of this is X-Wing related), but if you want to donate I'd encourage you to do so on my page or directly to the charity of your choice."

Just so you know, @catachanninja, your yelling at somebody auction item is the single highest going item right now at $200.  However, a couple pairs of my Regionals dice and an acrylic Biggs are totalling $272 at the moment.  If you don't pick up the pace, you'll be the Zack Mathews to my Nathan Eide of charity fundraising.  Git Gud.

I'm from Houston.  Most of my family and a lot of my friends are still there.  No one hurt, and all but one person was able to return home as of yesterday.   I feel a bit helpless sitting over here in Germany.  Really appreciate people coming together and helping out!

My one regret is that some kind soul put up acrylics and gave them a fixed price instead of an auction.

I'd have paid a lot more than five bucks for a couple acrylic tokens...

... if anyone could put up oldschool evade and focus tokens in the blueish plastic they used to do, I'd be keen for a bid or two. You know, in the name of charity. Not completionism. Charity. Yeah.

*innocent whistling*