Sign in to follow this  
Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun

Sorastro's Legion Painting Guide

Sorastro's YouTube channel already has an extensive and impressive selection for Imperial Assault, and I was very happy to hear that he would release his first Legion Paintig Guide in conjunction with the official announcement at Gencon.

As a loyal citizen of The Empire, while I would much rather have him start with an Imperial model paint, he still has a lot of material on his channel from Impeiral Assault that can be ported over to Legion.

Please support the Maestro's channel, we may not all have Sorastro's skill set, but his techniques and guides are a valuable help for those who take up the brush.

Edited by Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun

I really wish they'd let him release one painting tutorial a week for Legion until the game comes out. Also I'd like to see how he does the barricades. Also it'd be cool if they included some of those supply crates in the core game. 

Hi guys - thanks so much for the kind enthusiasm! 

I'm so excited for this game and am thrilled to have an opportunity to get a head start on the painting guides (and some scenery building too)! 

7 hours ago, Patteous said:

I really wish they'd let him release one painting tutorial a week for Legion until the game comes out. Also I'd like to see how he does the barricades. Also it'd be cool if they included some of those supply crates in the core game. 

Hey Patteous! Although I'm unsure of the exact timing of things, the plan is for me to release videos for the entire core set before the game's release (and I'd be happy to cover the barricades too) :) 

22 minutes ago, Sorastro said:

I'm so excited for this game and am thrilled to have an opportunity to get a head start on the painting guides (and some scenery building too)! 

Hey Patteous! Although I'm unsure of the exact timing of things, the plan is for me to release videos for the entire core set before the game's release (and I'd be happy to cover the barricades too) :) 

When's your next Legion video up Sorastro? 

12 minutes ago, Sorastro said:

Hi Kurttkrueger!  At this point I'm honestly not sure but rest assured as soon as I receive the rest of the minis I'll get to work :)

Ah right, so you've not had them yet! Fair enough. 

Hopefully they'll be production pieces so we know what we're getting. 

3 hours ago, Sorastro said:

Hey Sorastro, did you just let something slip by or am or am i projecting my hopes here!

3 minutes ago, OldSchoolEmpire said:

Hey Sorastro, did you just let something slip by or am or am i projecting my hopes here!

Ha ha - yes; I've begun work on some scenery pieces for my first battleground and will almost certainly be providing some video coverage of my progress.. :)

3 hours ago, Sorastro said:

Oh it will be really cool to see some scenery work/tutorials done for the game! But then again that might just entice me to trying to make my own, which means trying to find someplace to store them.