Sign in to follow this  
Sciencius

Indifferent over the future of this game.

32 minutes ago, Ywingscum said:

Stay single, convert dining room table to gaming table. :)

However, if you have kids you can raise them into gamers to play with. If they don't want to play then they don't get their pocket money, job done!

7 hours ago, Muz333 said:

However, if you have kids you can raise them into gamers to play with. If they don't want to play then they don't get their pocket money, job done!

My daughter is trying to figure out which faction she likes better: Uthuk Y'llan like her dad, or Waiqar like her uncle. :) Once I have all 4 starter armies, I'll start teaching her the game.

2 hours ago, Budgernaut said:

My daughter is trying to figure out which faction she likes better: Uthuk Y'llan like her dad, or Waiqar like her uncle. :) Once I have all 4 starter armies, I'll start teaching her the game.

Who plays the good guys?

15 hours ago, Muz333 said:

This is why I have 9 children, so I can always play a full game of Basketball.

8 hours ago, Ywingscum said:

Who plays the good guys?

Everyone. My plan is to pair factions randomly for 200-point games with the 4 starter armies. One game will be Uthuk/Latari vs. Waiqar/Daqan, and another may be Uthuk/Waiqar vs. Daqan/Latari. We'll all get a chance to try each faction. I'll see where the collection goes from there since there are no game stores in my city.

11 hours ago, Budgernaut said:

Once I have all 4 starter armies, I'll start teaching her the game.

It's going to be expensive to keep on track of four armies!

I myself plan to get multiples of everything Daqan and Waiqar but I wouldn't put it passed me buying another army or two once I've finished painting!

48 minutes ago, Muz333 said:

I myself plan to get multiples of everything Daqan and Waiqar but I wouldn't put it passed me buying another army or two once I've finished painting!

Well, I'll start with the starter armies. After that, I'm only planning on collecting Uthuk Y'llan for myself.

15 hours ago, Muz333 said:

Yeah, I started with Waiqar, my roommate and I each got a starter and split the factions. When Uthuk comes out, I'll pretty much solely get those, though I'm sure I won't be able to resist getting Waiqar things...