Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun

Characters and Units We Want to See in LEGION

Really hope to see small factions that dont fall into the Rebellion/Empire paradigm. Black Sun Pirates, Bounty Hunter squads, Madalorian Forces, Random PDF forces that are not actually "Rebellion", etc...

I know there are alot of infantry types in the movies, animated series, books, etc...but I really want to see some of the current release stuff on the table quick - Jyn, Phasma, all the heroes from Rogue One, flame troopers.

Not having generic commanders would almost be a deal breaker for me. I find the idea of a special character happening to appear in every little squad or platoon level skirmish to be rather ridiculous. Kind of like how in 40k right now Girlyman appears in every single Marine army. For being the current commander of the Imperium of mankind in control of millions of worlds, he apparently gets around. Vader is not going to be at every border skirmish, Phasma has better things to do than micro-manage the garrison at Tattoine, Luke can be everywhere, and Veers has officer subordinates all the way down to LT level, realistically speaking, he shouldn't even have been at Hoth except it was going to be an easy victory and straight forward strategy so why not?

Edited by Col. Dash

8 hours ago, Col. Dash said:

Not having generic commanders would almost be a deal breaker for me. I find the idea of a special character happening to appear in every little squad or platoon level skirmish to be rather ridiculous. Kind of like how in 40k right now Girlyman appears in every single Marine army. For being the current commander of the Imperium of mankind in control of millions of worlds, he apparently gets around. Vader is not going to be at every border skirmish, Phasma has better things to do than micro-manage the garrison at Tattoine, Luke can be everywhere, and Veers has officer subordinates all the way down to LT level, realistically speaking, he shouldn't even have been at Hoth except it was going to be an easy victory and straight forward strategy so why not?

Yeah, I think a good commander would be some type of field commander that is like a foot soldier, but on the other hand characters like Luke and Vader are fun to use.