Madine 

Troops-

Empire --

Biker Scout Snipers

Death Troopers

Jabbas Guards/Henchmen led by Fortuna

Rebellion -

Scarif infiltrators 

Rebel Troopers (the ones w white helmets)

Lobot leading Bespin Guards

Chirpa leading Ewoks

Vehicles 

Empire-

AT-ST

MTV-7

Dewbacks

TX-225

desert skiffs

Rebellion --

Snow Speeders

Cloud Cars

Rebels lack land vehicle options, and we haven't seen any mechanics for air units. Uwing may be possible as gunship, but the xwings and cloud cars and snowspeeders move really fast and (likely) do not hover.

Any speculation about troop variants for specific environments, like sand- / snowtroopers, or the hoth rebels? Currently I wonder whether I should paint the troopers in slightly different colors (dirty used armors for sandtroopers, green for swamp troopers, like the one in Jedi Outcast), or maybe modify some of the rebels wit warmer jackets to match the hoth rebel troopers. But on the other hand I would like to avoid doing this when later a swamp trooper or hoth rebel expansion comes out..

1 hour ago, Muelmuel said:

Rebels lack land vehicle options, and we haven't seen any mechanics for air units. Uwing may be possible as gunship, but the xwings and cloud cars and snowspeeders move really fast and (likely) do not hover.

Ton-tons man ton-tons.

3 hours ago, Muelmuel said:

If you dig back there's plenty of other vehicles on both sides. Enough for this game anyway.

The problem is size. Star Wars has a habit of making things bigger than needed. Look at the Tramp Shuttle (Arrow-23). It's the size of a bus, but really only needs to be the size of an SUV. After all it's really just a space technical. Likewise the Chariot command speeder is a bus sized speeder that only needs to be the size of an SUV.

If you rescale them to the appropriate size, you're good.

Imperial and Firehawke repulsor tanks, ulavs, freerunners, hoverscouts, stormspeeders. We got options as long as you don't fuss over the size.

I want to see all sorts of different troopers.

But more than that I cant wait to see various heroes/named units.

Some that pop to mind as most exciting (not sure all will be allowed).

• Boba Fett
  • IG-88
  • IG-86 support squad
  • HK-47
  • Mara Jade
  • Emperor Palpatine
  • Count Dooku
  • General Grevious

56 minutes ago, manoftomorrow010 said:

I want them to include Clone Wars era eventually so we can get Obi Wan, Anakin, Ahsoka, and other Jedi as leaders. Also, I can paint a trooper as Fives.

I still get upset about what happened to Fives. Whether he is officially in the game or not, I will be painting/modding something to be Fives.

Edited by Darth 2Face

Because no one seems to have mentioned them yet.

I really want to see Kyle Katarn and Jan Ors, two great characters, would be a shame to not have them as a miniature!

On 9/15/2017 at 2:54 AM, Omegaclone said:

Just busted open a pack of Destiny.....

Night Sisters

Mother Talz (SP)

I would love this as a faction for the game. You could have the Night Sisters led by Mother Talzin. Other characters could include Asajj Ventris, Maul and Savage Oppress.

23 hours ago, T70 Driver said:

I would love this as a faction for the game. You could have the Night Sisters led by Mother Talzin. Other characters could include Asajj Ventris, Maul and Savage Oppress.

For sure!!! Easily have a range squad with those Energy Bow and Arrows. Have a melee squad of male Zabraks.

I've been rewatching the Clone War series and there are so many great factions in there!

The Geonosians gave the Republic h*ll. Landing at Point Rain anyone? (season two)

The Trandoshans (season three)

The Umbarans with their crab tanks, star fighters, and worm walkers were just so incredible. (season four)  If you haven't seen that arc--holy moly!--go to Netflix ASAP.

And most recently watched, although not an army per se, the Zygerrians and their slave empire would make for a unique faction too. (season four)

I hope this game gets there eventually.

Edited by Force Majeure

I know some people think they are just Stormtroopers in cold weather gear, but I love the Snow Troopers.  I like how they represented Vader's personal crack troops.  I don't remember what they called the unit, but I would love those guys.

There are ton of Stormtroopers in the EU, but I always like seeing the things that show up in the movies first.

So I want Elite Storm Troopers (use the snowtrooper mold)