Sign in to follow this  
Xargonaut

A lot of stuff now on the boat!

Finally, many of the new expansions are now on the boat! So we should get them in 10 weeks: 8 weeks on the boat + 2 weeks for shipping to stores.

• Uthuk army expansion
  • Uthuk infantry command
  • Maegan Cyndewin
  • Latari infantry command
  • Deepwood archers expansion
  • Leonx riders expansion
  • Aymhelin scion expansion
  • Daqan heavy crossbowmen
  • Waiqar death knights
  • Core box reprint

I needs mah moose lady!!

13 minutes ago, docForsaken said:

I can't wait to paint the Moose.  Thats incredible.  

And also I really need the Latari infantry command.

Who am I kidding I'm getting all of those things... except maybe the Uthuk... but I'll probably get them too...

Looks like the moths in my wallet get to stay.

My hope is that at least some of those things are on a rocket barge lol... though if anything it will give me some time to build up a reserve of a few hundred bucks to buy well everything except maybe crossbows I don't really care about them...

37 minutes ago, Wraithist said:

I needs mah moose lady!!

And also I really need the Latari infantry command.

Who am I kidding I'm getting all of those things... except maybe the Uthuk... but I'll probably get them too...

Looks like the moths in my wallet get to stay.

I don't know why you need to buy Uthuk, you know I'm ALL OVER that... I've been talking about them since I started playing this game :P

18 minutes ago, flightmaster101 said:

too bad the danatri warriors aren't coming out with the rest of the elves.  I really hope all factions catch up to each other.  I played in a tourney with elves and its remarkable how behind they are now.  If people play Uthuk the organized play is going to be frustrating for a while.

I'm sure they'll blast through expansions so that come the turn of the year all factions are on parity for numbers of units.

12 minutes ago, Muz333 said:

I'm sure they'll blast through expansions so that come the turn of the year all factions are on parity for numbers of units.

Yes and no, If you look Death Knights are supposed to come out Q3, that's by end of September, and they are "On the Boat" now, mind you, they've been there a little while now, but I think we'll still see some stagger. Hopefully Uthuk comes out with things at the same time as it's release, but Latari didn't and I'm sure Uthuk will be the same.

Well, we can still hope that they just forgot to do their release date refreshes on the website for the last few weeks, and that some expansions have been actually on the boat for a few weeks already. Wishful thinking, I know... :P

I'm keeping an eye on this as well.  Mostly an Armada player, but I've got friends who play both this and Runewars and fleshing out the Elves might make a good point to jump in.  The official listed times for the boat are 4-6 weeks, so 1st of November sounds good, but mid-October is possibly and so is mid-November.