Sign in to follow this  
Hepitude

Excitement over the future of this game!

9 minutes ago, thoughttrauma said:

is anyone filming their game play?

If I filmed my gameplay you'd watch me and my wife forget to use abilities every other second, you'd see her get super ticked off when she realizes that I cancelled her charge with mine, you'd see me descend into depression over rolling all blanks even when I had re-rolls.... I really don't think I'll ever film our gameplay haha

Edited by Willange

46 minutes ago, Willange said:

If I filmed my gameplay you'd watch me and my wife forget to use abilities every other second, you'd see her get super ticked off when she realizes that I cancelled her charge with mine, you'd see me descend into depression over rolling all blanks even when I had re-rolls.... I really don't think I'll ever film our gameplay haha

That's ok our first video is riddled with mistakes. 

On 8/29/2017 at 1:42 AM, Muz333 said:

It would have been more too but the infantry command packs were out of stock. Might just have to pay full RRP from them elsewhere!

No idea how I'm going to paint this all as I've only ever painted a handful of Imperial Assault miniatures following Sorastro's guides. I'm hoping I can somehow find a way to paint the undead in a similar colour scheme to GoT Lannister's with the black, silver and burgundy. Then a brass colour instead of silver on the champions. I can foresee painting black being just as annoying as those white storm troopers!

Sooo, once I've learned how to strip paint I think I'll just follow Sorastro's colour scheme... :P
Either I used too much wash, didn't pick contrasting enough colours or need to use a light coloured primer spray instead of black because my first rushed skeleton before work was terrible.