Sign in to follow this  
ryanabt

Just looking into Runewars

@Darthain plus the visual was pertty cool. This big forest spirit picking up my archers and moving them while also blocking shots from Kari Dickstalker's archery...

And if the scion stays alive it counts as a 4 tray for victory points too :)

I love that there's new stuff I never would have thought of hidden in the rules. They did a really good job.

11 hours ago, Darthain said:

It actually just makes the figure easier to kill, as you don't need accuracy results.  Strictly speaking it is a debuff on a figure upgrade.

To clarify you do require accuracy to attack any figure upgrade when there are non figure upgrades available to attack. I'm at work and don't feel like looking at the rule book, but it is for sure in there.

6 minutes ago, Curlycross said:

To clarify you do require accuracy to attack any figure upgrade when there are non figure upgrades available to attack. I'm at work and don't feel like looking at the rule book, but it is for sure in there.

As far as I'm aware, accuracy is not needed. Here's the rule on accuracy:

22.5 When performing an attack, the attacker can spend any number of accuracy icons to allow him to assign damage to figure upgrades that cannot normally be assigned damage

The attacker can normally assign damage to any figure in the back rank, including figure upgrades.