Fourtytwo

Fourtytwo brings a brush and colours to Imperial Assault

Posted (edited)
On ‎20‎.‎03‎.‎2018 at 4:42 PM, jconway2002 said:

Your stuff is amazing! Do you happen to have an instagram account? Id like to follow if so...

On ‎21‎.‎03‎.‎2018 at 7:38 AM, FrogTrigger said:

Fourtytwo you ever thought about streaming your painting? Even just some commentary while you paint is inciteful to beginners like myself. 

On ‎21‎.‎03‎.‎2018 at 11:50 PM, jconway2002 said:

I second this. I would love to watch you paint. 

...this sounds creepy doesn't it?

First of all - many thanks, I really appreciate this. To answer your questions: No, I don't have an instagram account, I use a german tabletop and miniatures gaming forum as my image host for everything miniatures gaming-related. I also don't do videos or streams, since I don't have the equipment and experience producing these in the quality required for anything miniatures-painting-related, and most of all, it takes time setting up, post-producing etc., time I rather like to spend painting and gaming. It's a thing... :lol: I know, disappointing, isn't it?

To alleviate the disappointment at least a little bit, here's what I finished painting since I last posted a painted mini here:

5ab4da33e1a54_Rancor001.jpg.0ee9838e5050

5ab2711542a74_Rancor002.jpg.40978dd4f4a4

5abfad309a5a1_0-0-0001.jpg.1bd6384de336c

5ac9c7528b967_TheGrandInquisitor001.jpg.

Edited by Fourtytwo

Posted (edited)

Hey, didn't I already paint these? That's right, but I revisited both Loku and Ko-Tun to get them on par with my other figures I've done since Ahsoka, so I added a few highlights and glints and improved the skin where needed. What's more, both finally get their own picture-presentation like all the other figures I've done so far:

5b029e485fde9_Ko-TunFeralo001.jpg.3a288a

5b007690cd8bf_LokuKanoloa001.jpg.25222c7

I also outright stole two neat ideas by @Agis and created my own Rex and Anakin. I hope you don't mind, Agis, plus I naturally always credit you wherever I post these. I modified the upper arms for Rex and sculpted his clonetrooper-armour vambraces, plus I based his colour scheme on his character design in the episode 'A Fool's Hope' just before the series finale of Star Wars REBELS.

5b0b0a67d8ae4_CommanderRex001.jpg.0c10a9

I also modified Davith to make him into Anakin as he could have looked in REBELS had he not fallen to the dark side and became Darth Vader. I sculpted a bit of hair falling over the right side of his brow. I also decided to paint his armour similar to the elements of armour on Ahsoka in REBELS - bright but worn and beaten.

5b12d4ba81b6e_AnakinSkywalker001.jpg.03a

Edited by Fourtytwo