Stevey86

Belbullab-22

7 minutes ago, Forgottenlore said:

I don’t see the “K”. I see 4 red maneuvers at speed 3, presumably the two turns and the 2 sloop/trolls, but not a spare red to be a k-turn. 

You are absolutely right. I was switching back and forth between tabs on my tablet when jotting down the dial. Must have lost count between flips.

2 hours ago, Forgottenlore said:

Could also mean access to secondary weapon slots, but 3 attack is more likely. 

Possibly, though I’m not seeing mention of it having missiles or torps in the lore.

Edited by SabineKey

I'm expecting it to be the E-wing/TIE Defender of the Separatists. A heavily shielded/armoured heavy hitting triple Cannon potentially bombing type ship. 

The only card I can see is Grievous's and it looks like:

"When you perform a  *something* you may *do that something again*" double tap? Double coordinate? Double Evade?

Thinking stat line of:

3, 2, 6, 3 with target lock, but then the question is focus or calculate? And force points? 

9 minutes ago, SabineKey said:

Possibly, though I’m not seeing mention of it having missiles or torps in the lore.

Yep, lasers only. Probably going to be a central coordination programming (IE Kracken) carrier in addition to a 3 attack primary. Not that just having a 3 attack primary is an issue, it really simplifies things. :)

8 hours ago, Stoneface said:

I think more like a Bugatti. Roll's tend to be a more conservative design. 

I was about to disagree, thinking of modern cars.  But pulling up some vintage cars, totally correct.  It does look a lot like a vintage Rolls or Bentley, but Bugatti of the same era just matches more.  It all makes sense, though, that it's super-vintage.  The Prequels are a George Lucas homage to 30s camp sci-fi, for good or ill (mostly ill, IMHO).

Bugatti:

602px-Bugatti_Type_57SC_Atalante.jpg

Rolls Royce:

640px-1938_Rolls-Royce_Wraith_sedan_(269

640px-1938_Rolls-Royce_Wraith_sedan_(271

Bentley:

R-type_Continental_Park_Ward_coup%C3%A9_

1 hour ago, Redblock said:

Most likely will have 2 shields as only 2 shield tokens shown in kit, and vultures have none.

Maybe fewer, if there's a Shield Upgrade in there.  The kit comes with 48 upgrade cards, and it'd kind of make sense for there to be a few mod slot upgrades in there.

15 minutes ago, GILLIES291 said:

3, 2, 6, 3 with target lock, but then the question is focus or calculate? And force points? 

6 seems like an awful lot of hull for something with... not much hull area.

And I think the coordinate or focus question was referring to Grevious. He should get the focus, but I wouldn’t be shocked if they gave him a double calculate instead, especially if his card appears to have the appropriate wording for doubling the effect of calc. 

Edited by SpiderMana

6 hours ago, "Quickdraw" said:

which stats do you imagine?

2 attack 3 agility 3 hull 1 shield maybe?

2 hours ago, GILLIES291 said:

I'm expecting it to be the E-wing/TIE Defender of the Separatists. A heavily shielded/armoured heavy hitting triple Cannon potentially bombing type ship. 

"When you perform a  *something* you may *do that something again*" double tap? Double coordinate? Double Evade?

Thinking stat line of:

I think the suggestion of it being similar to a Defender or E-wing is probably on the money. As all other CIS starfighters were less bulky and seen in greater numbers. Its also going to carry Grievous, and with a main character like that as its ace, you'd imagine it'll be fairly strong.

Maybe a statline of 3/3/4/2 - @Redblock stated there is 2 shields in the pack so its safe to assume it has 2 shields. There could also be a 'Soulless One' title giving the base model a little more beef, similar to what they did with the Delta-7b config/title.

No ordnance though, maybe a cannon slot at a stretch. 

Edited by BVRCH

4 minutes ago, BVRCH said:

I think the suggestion of it being similar to a Defender or E-wing is probably on the money. As all other CIS starfighters were less bulky and seen in greater numbers. Its also going to carry Grievous, and with a main character like that as its ace, you'd imagine it'll be fairly strong.

Maybe a statline of 3/3/4/2 - @Redblock stated there is 2 shields in the pack so its safe to assume it has 2 shields. There could also be a 'Soulless One' title giving the base model a little more beef, similar to what they did with the Delta-7b config/title.

No ordnance though, maybe a cannon slot at a stretch. 

I don't think it's going to be a super-fighter, in fact I wouldn't be surprised if the Confederacy didn't get one at all (I don't think the Republic will either). I would say it's going to be a cross between an X-wing and a Y-wing in terms of role. X-wing stat line 3/2/4/2 and actions with a device slot, and maybe Boost instead of Barrel Roll, but no access to both.

2 hours ago, GILLIES291 said:

Thinking stat line of:

Maybe he can double boost, Grevious' whole thing was running away when things started to look bad. 

32 minutes ago, GeneralVryth said:

I don't think it's going to be a super-fighter, in fact I wouldn't be surprised if the Confederacy didn't get one at all (I don't think the Republic will either). I would say it's going to be a cross between an X-wing and a Y-wing in terms of role. X-wing stat line 3/2/4/2 and actions with a device slot, and maybe Boost instead of Barrel Roll, but no access to both.

Maybe not the Belbullab as a super fighter, the Rogues are a distinct possibility though. Especially Xanadu Blood. :)

Canon: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Rogue-class_starfighter

Legends: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Rogue-class_starfighter/Legends