Stevey86

Belbullab-22

46 minutes ago, GILLIES291 said:

Maybe Soulless One would grant it Reinforce? It was supposed to have the toughest armor on a starfighter at the time. I'm not sure about the two red as it had triple laser cannons on the front. Triple to me equals 3 but call me crazy haha.

Except that if you look at the weapons mount, said lasers are no bigger than an infantry rifle. While I have no doubt the triple barrel design allows fairly rapid fire, the overall result would probably be comparable to the A-wings small guns.

Neither Reinforce nor Coordinate make sense for a tiny fighter. Reinforce suggests something inside the ship doing damage prevention and control. Coordinate is a support ability. Support doesn't fit the theme of a ship that should be knife fighter. 

Not on the standard ship, that can be just a fighter/bomber but with the title Soulless One granting either the coordinate or reinforce (or even more 3 more hull if you like) would help reflect the General's personal modifications that allowed him to survive and coordinate the entire Separatist forces from his starfighter. 

I think if they want to stick to normal canon though they should make it two fringe pilots: General Grievous (technically the Empire was formed while he was alive..... ok it's a stretch but I can dream haha), other pilot can be reprogrammed Magnaguard. Then with two imperial pilots: NK-1 Necrosis Pilot and Magnaguard Bodyguard. Would be sweet to have a built in bodyguard ship for the imperials as well as the fun of droid pilots and all of their green (Agressor style)

11 minutes ago, Bucknife said:

I feel like the model for this Banking Clan fighter is a little small? Definitely compared to the Vulture. But perception can be tricky, so maybe it'll be better on table.

Just going from memory here, but it seems about right to me. It wasn't all that big in Ep3.

1 hour ago, Budgernaut said:

The fact that someone remembered this thread was here is impressive ... most impressive.

Not to pop your bubble, but I'll bet you can necro a thread for every SW ship ever seen in the most obscure EU source from 1978 on. . .

Edited by Darth Meanie

2 hours ago, "Quickdraw" said:

Have we been able to see the stats?

Also, hopesome day they sale it separetly.

Sadly no. It's pilot cards are covered and stats aren't on the base. We can see the dial. It appears to be:

W 1 turns, W 1 banks

W 2 turns, B 2 banks, B 2 straight 

R 3 turns, W 3 banks, B 3 straight, R 3 t-rolls (maybe sloop), R 3 k-turn

W 4 straight 

W 5 straight. 

That's what it looks like to my squinting eyes. 

edit: no k-turn. Thanks, @Forgottenlore.

Edited by SabineKey

8 minutes ago, SabineKey said:

R 3 t-rolls (maybe sloop),

Either the resolution is bad or my monitor is pixilating the Belbullab dial on the Squadron pack image because the lower one looks like a talon roll and the upper one looks like a Sloop... :(

Edited by Hiemfire

1 minute ago, Hiemfire said:

Either the resolution is bad or my monitor is pixilating the Belbullab dial on the Squadron pack image because the lower one looks like a talon roll and the upper one looks like a Sloop... :(

Yeah, I’m having similar troubles.