Stevey86

Belbullab-22

Another post to try and up that page count!

If my observations are accurate it'll take more than 250 pages to get the Belbullab-22. Which coincidentally is my favourite ship from my Battlefront 2 days when I played CIS in space combat.

"Come on you apes you wanna live forever!"

That is my inspirational speech for today. Seriously guys n gals, if you want this ship you gotta show some enthusiasm. Letting the topic drop down so far is sending the wrong message.

"If you want it you must will it. If you will it, it will be yours."

3 hours ago, Pilot Tho Makk said:

Seriously guys n gals, if you want this ship you gotta show some enthusiasm. Letting the topic drop down so far is sending the wrong message.

I'm getting to it. I've been busy. And I'm also very lazy. :P

This thing fits with how many people view this game, 1) it looks "funny". Tbh, this thing is kind of BA. 2) it has a funny name, Belbullab, try saying that five times fast! Belbullab, Belbullab, Belballob, Ballubleb Belameade. Can't even type it! Fits perfectly! Plus it's awesome.

7 hours ago, Pilot Tho Makk said:

That is my inspirational speech for today. Seriously guys n gals, if you want this ship you gotta show some enthusiasm. Letting the topic drop down so far is sending the wrong message.

There is, of course, the idea that people just aren't that interested in the ship.

Tbh it was kind of a tongue in cheek post in response to all the others who've made new ship threads since the Gunboat announcement.

I'd definitely buy one if it was released, it's a gorgeous ship. And were I a wealthy individual in the SW universe it would undoubtedly be my ride of choice. But I won't be losing any sleep over it. The Gunboat is coming, I'm happy. :)

1 minute ago, Stevey86 said:

Tbh it was kind of a tongue in cheek post in response to all the others who've made new ship threads since the Gunboat announcement.

I'd definitely buy one if it was released, it's a gorgeous ship. And were I a wealthy individual in the SW universe it would undoubtedly be my ride of choice. But I won't be losing any sleep over it. The Gunboat is coming, I'm happy. :)

Then I shall let the topic die and support the others who seem to be serious about their desired ships.

On 8/27/2017 at 6:20 PM, mithril2098 said:

i'd say give it 2 red, since its main guns are a bit on the light side, and some sort of secondary attack slot (missiles or maybe bombs would be my suggestion)

then a unique "Soulless One" title that gives the fighter some extra protection (Soulless One was Grevious's personal ship, and it had a layer of armor that made it far tougher than normal)

Maybe Soulless One would grant it Reinforce? It was supposed to have the toughest armor on a starfighter at the time. I'm not sure about the two red as it had triple laser cannons on the front. Triple to me equals 3 but call me crazy haha. It was also a bomber in battlefront (the Belbullab-24 variant) so maybe:

Attack 3

Agility 2

Hull 5

Shields 1

Actions: Focus, Target Lock, Evade, Boost

EPT, Bomb, Bomb, Missile, Missle

Title Soulless One: Your action bar gains the Reinforce Action Icon and loses the Bomb and Missile upgrade icons.

Pilots: Separatist/Scum

General Grievous

Once per round, after defending, you may perform a free boost or barrel roll action.

Spacer 

Imperial: 

NK-1 Necrosis

Once per round, after attacking, immediately perform a primary weapon attack against a different ship. 

Reprogrammed Magnaguard

When a friendly ship at range 1 is hit by an attack, you may receive a stress token to suffer all uncancelled hit results instead of the target ship