Stevey86

Belbullab-22

What did Kenobi ever do with the B-22 he 'inherited' from Greivous?  Was that his personal ship after that or did he just trash it once he got to Tatooine?

I guess the pilots could be General Grievous (Scum) and General Kenobi (Rebs).  Maybe two generics, like MagnaGuard and Jedi Fugitive.  Or other EU characters that are so obscure that only super nerds would know them.

if you are going to add this ship, might as well ask for the Xanadu Blood for Mr. Cad Bane.

@GrimmyV a bit of info here: http://wiki.starsidergalaxy.com/index.php?title=Belbullab-22_starfighter (with a couple of potential named pilots).

I'm leaning more towards the post-Clone Wars use of it myself It was factionless in SWG and considered the best fighter next to the ETA-2. Very rare, very expensive, and only used by elite pilots.

I'd like to see it be the first triple faction ship, with either a named and high PS generic, or just 2 named for each faction.

Yes! This would be an incredible addition. In the vein of Clone Wars characters being pilots (Asajj, Latz) you could have a fringe release of General Grievous, NK-Necrosis and Reprogrammed IG-100 Droid. Would be a sweet armored heavy bomber.

General Grievous/NK-1 Necrosis, Pilot Skill 7

Atk 3

Def 1

Hull 7

Shield 1

Once per round after defending, you may perform a free barrel roll or boost action

Actions: Boost, Focus, Target Lock

EPT/Systems upgrade/Bomb/Cannon

Title: Soulless One (Your ship loses the Bomb upgrade slot and gains the Reinforce or Coordinate actions)

EPT: Survivalist; the first time you would be destroyed, discard this card to instead cancel any remaining damage, discard all damage cards and deal damage cards equal to your hull value -1.

Some people want the yellow lawn dart but an Aston Martin in space wouldn't fit? I loved this ship in Galaxies it was what I upgraded to after the jedi fighter because everyone and their brother had a jedi fighter. Not really sure who would fly it but if they made this I would be very happy for nostalgia reasons. Stats would be interesting though...

at least 2 agi, 3 isn't out of the question

hull I'd lean towards 3

shields again 3 seems fair but 2 wouldn't be offensive

Att no less than 3

I'd give boost,barrel roll,target lock,focus,reload for actions

General Grievous - "When attacking, during the compare results step, if there are more defense dice than attack dice, you may add 1 hit result." 

Soulless One (Title, 3 points) General Grievous Only - "When defending, if there are more attack dice than defense dice, you may add 1 evade result."

Edited by jmswood

4 hours ago, LordFajubi said:

Some people want the yellow lawn dart but an Aston Martin in space wouldn't fit? I loved this ship in Galaxies it was what I upgraded to after the jedi fighter because everyone and their brother had a jedi fighter. Not really sure who would fly it but if they made this I would be very happy for nostalgia reasons. Stats would be interesting though...

at least 2 agi, 3 isn't out of the question

hull I'd lean towards 3

shields again 3 seems fair but 2 wouldn't be offensive

Att no less than 3

I'd give boost,barrel roll,target lock,focus,reload for actions

Definitely 3 defense, this thing is smaller than an A-wing, but it is nowhere near as fast, but fast for its time. 3 hull seems to much for such a small ship, I say 2. 3 shields is about right, 3 attack should be fine, but then it is the same stat line as the E-Wing, which means it needs different actions from E-wing, and a different dial. Mabye focus, TL, broll, boost. Ine banks green, one hards red? all 2 speeds green, 3 hard white, 3 banks white, 3 straight green, 4 straight white, five straight white, 3 sloop red.

Honestly, as cool as this ship is, I'd rather have vulture droids.   Holdover vulture droids have been used in several canon sources, I believe Thrawn fought against some.   As well as Cham Syndulla using some in an assassination attempt agains Palpatine.   They would be very fitting scum option.

Heck, I'd love a Scum sheathipede shuttle pack with Kalani as pilot, two Vulture droids.  

Edited by That Blasted Samophlange
Reasons

4 hours ago, GLEXOR said:

Definitely 3 defense, this thing is smaller than an A-wing, but it is nowhere near as fast, but fast for its time. 3 hull seems to much for such a small ship, I say 2. 3 shields is about right, 3 attack should be fine, but then it is the same stat line as the E-Wing, which means it needs different actions from E-wing, and a different dial. Mabye focus, TL, broll, boost. Ine banks green, one hards red? all 2 speeds green, 3 hard white, 3 banks white, 3 straight green, 4 straight white, five straight white, 3 sloop red.

i'd say give it 2 red, since its main guns are a bit on the light side, and some sort of secondary attack slot (missiles or maybe bombs would be my suggestion)

then a unique "Soulless One" title that gives the fighter some extra protection (Soulless One was Grevious's personal ship, and it had a layer of armor that made it far tougher than normal)

15 hours ago, Toni Wan Kenobe said:

When the Arc-170 was published, FFG slightly opened the prequels can. I do like this one, the delta-7 aethersprite, the eta-2 actually, even the n-1 naboo fighter, but finding a role in the game for each one could be very difficult IMHO.

That said, more ships is always good news.

If we really want to go there there's a larger gap from the OT -> the sequels that from the prequels -> the OT. The question is the confusion in how you separate the mess of republic to empire and where the CIS fits in.