Hockeyzombie

Thrawn confirmed

The Chimaera is pretty much an auto-purchase, for me, and comes with enough ship cards to match my current allotment of Star Destroyers with the new refits if I want to use only those and ignore the original configurations.  The inclusion of 2 squadrons as well for the same cost as the original ISD expansion just increases the Awesome Quotient of the set.

For what he does, Thrawn is also very well priced, I think.  I expect the Grand Admiral to see A LOT of play.

First off, looks great and am super excited for this. Loving both expansions and the effects the commanders have as well as two new variants for ISDs, better yet they have three copies of each so I don't need to buy another one. Though hate to be that guy we are still missing 20 and now are skipping 28 so...does this count as the something big coming to armada? My guess as to why this wasn't at Gencon is just that they didn't have the models arrive on time or they weren't painted or something. 

Just now, Animewarsdude said:

First off, looks great and am super excited for this. Loving both expansions and the effects the commanders have as well as two new variants for ISDs, better yet they have three copies of each so I don't need to buy another one. Though hate to be that guy we are still missing 20 and now are skipping 28 so...does this count as the something big coming to armada? My guess as to why this wasn't at Gencon is just that they didn't have the models arrive on time or they weren't painted or something. 

SWM28 is the Eclipse, duh.

Oh my God, Thrawn. There are so many possibilities if you use that ability correctly. Raddus will be harder to use because of the activation loss, but I always want to play Hyperspace Assault and with Raddus I can always play Hyperspace Assault. The new ISDs are also very exciting. A friend of mine has been saying he wants the Empire to get a true "battleship"--low squadron value on a strong brawler, like the Liberty. This wave is basically everything he asked for. Fleet Command seems very fitting on a big beast like the ISD, and dual turbolasers is something I've been wanting on an Imperial ship ever since I saw them on the MC80. 

Note that they share the icon with the old ISD, so you can also use the titles. 

1 minute ago, Card Knight said:

It's screaming for Vader

Might also get something for the turbolaser slot. But Vader would definitely be a strong option.