Cubanboy

Happy Friday Party PEople

So a Happy Friday to everyone and a great weekend.

This weeks question is the following, If FFG started to sell ship packs with different paint jobs would you purchase them? (the packs would have the standard cards the paint jobs would just look different)

Probably not, I repaint a fair number of my own ships. I WOULD pay for packs of cards with alternate art (tourney or otherwise) as I enjoy different factions/ships being represented on key cards and don't tourney myself, so the odd alt-art card I have has been gifted by friends with extras.

Little black dots on a Lambda plus a tiny bell under her "neck" plus two tiny horns...

Happy Friday you all! Summer is finishing. So in a shoooort time you will starting your heat generators and playing more tabletop games. And X Wing continues as The King. Perhaps quite deaf and suffering from weak articulations...but The King.

Happy friday!

I'd like to have pre painted Green Sqd. A-wings (I only fly Greens) and a better quality paintjob for YT-2400 (it's the only ship that is absolutely hideous out of the box).

My whole week has been a happy one. I've been on a sick leave because of work based burnout. Doctor told me to do something that makes me happy so I've been playing a ****load of X-wing!

Sure. It will make more interesting to buy copies (i would like to have moar TIE/ln, but not the same model and the same cards over and over)

Red versions of every imperial! RED GUNBOAT! Much fasterererers

1 hour ago, Hexdot said:

Little black dots on a Lambda plus a tiny bell under her "neck" plus two tiny horns...

Happy Friday you all! Summer is finishing. So in a shoooort time you will starting your heat generators and playing more tabletop games. And X Wing continues as The King. Perhaps quite deaf and suffering from weak articulations...but The King.

This...

6 hours ago, DragonDante said:

Short answer yes

It would depend on ship and paint job, but yes

with this...

5 hours ago, stuffedskullcat said:

I WOULD pay for packs of cards with alternate art (tourney or otherwise)

Alternate paint jobs and alternate art on the cards would be enough to tempt me.

This is off topic but please...I need a Nebulon B. Black, White, Earth Brown or Pink. I want to give FFG 300 euros. If somebody thinks this is too much, Forge World's Scout Titans were over 600 10 years ago. 

Even more. Give me one this year. And another paint scheme next year. I preorder both. I swear. 

Edited by Hexdot

Happy Friday CB!

I'm such a sucker, of course I'd buy additional paint jobs.  And I'd probably repaint those too.  *sigh*

What I would LOVE to see - alternate paint jobs (no extra cards) for official prize support!  If it was a ship that doesn't see much competitive play that would be all the better!

30 minutes ago, Cubanboy said:

The red is off and the stripe is not there. It makes me really sad. (yes I stole this picture from the internet and am too lazy to take my own)

maxresdefault.jpg

Some of the guys at my league got G4H at GenCon, and I was surprised at how off the white and red are from the colors in the preview article.