CornyTDog2000

F&D guardians sourcebook

Armourer is a tech character who uses Lightsaber and is an absolute tank spec

Armour creation rules are a list of schematics that you can use, each has a price and a difficulty to craft along with the actual mechanical benefits of such a piece of armour. Then there is a table of ways to spend Advantage/Triumph/Threat/Despair on the check. If you like crunch in your rules it's awesome.

I like the Armorer, but I dislike the armor crafting rules (for the same reasons I dislike all of the crafting rules so far). The Warden and Warleader are OK too even if they're not my particular favorites. The Species are great ones IMO. Force power is OK, but not my favorite. Signature abilities are really good ones. Gear is interesting, with a few new lightsaber types and some additions to the armor sets (another reason to not need the crafting rules). I think the selections of vehicles and starships are pretty weak, especially the crapsack that is the VCX-100 (base hull of the Ghost).