Tonbo Karasu

Imperial Cycle Spoilers

Whatever Tamori Yayu wants to call himself is fine with me. So if he wants to be known as an Itinerant Philisopher now, that flies with me. :D

I neeeeeeEEEEEEDDDDDDD this card in my hands. !!! ?

Edited by LordBlunt

Why are 104 and 105 both listed as Dragon  dynasty cards? I was under the impression that there was only one dragon character left to be spoiled, and we already got our holding, so is there something that I don't know about that suggests that we're getting an extra card there? I find this especially dubious given that that would mean we're getting 4 cards in the last pack, and that seems to be rather against trend.

8 hours ago, psychie said:

Why are 104 and 105 both listed as Dragon  dynasty cards? I was under the impression that there was only one dragon character left to be spoiled, and we already got our holding, so is there something that I don't know about that suggests that we're getting an extra card there? I find this especially dubious given that that would mean we're getting 4 cards in the last pack, and that seems to be rather against trend.

Yeah, you'll notice that I had number 102 as the Crane magistrate - I apparently don't know that Crab comes before Crane in the alphabet...

I might've made some mistakes counting these but here's the distribution of cards per Clan in the Imperial cycle; all Clans got 14 cards with the exception of Crab who got 15:

Crab: 8 Dynasty, 7 Conflict
Crane: 7 Dynasty, 7 Conflict
Dragon: 7 Dynasty, 7 Conflict
Lion: 7 Dynasty, 7 Conflict
Phoenix: 8 Dynasty, 6 Conflict
Scorpion: 5 Dynasty, 9 Conflict
Unicorn: 8 Dynasty, 6 Conflict