Guest Tim

The Wishlist

Guest Tim

Heya!

Whilst there is a long list of things I'd love to add to a collection (Mandalorians, mercenaries/bounty hunters that can work for both sides, jawa/droid mini faction) I think what's i would most like to begin with is to expand what comes in the starter box.

To clarify;

Additional/alternative commanders such as Grand Moff Tarkin or Leia,

Further development for these units we have, like Scout troopers on foot, maybe with sniper upgrades as the special weapon? An Elite rebel unit, perhaps led by the beardy rebel from RotJ and with more aliens included in the squad (a rodian and a twilek would be easy as still standard humanoid body).

Adding non commander heroes like han and chewie, or Boba Fett I hope is in the works too!

In further dreaming, the standard looking stormtrooper range can be expanded with dewback riders, magmatroopers and the like before moving into the other varients (like snowtroopers that suggest you start your collection again from the beginning because of the different aesthetic).

Anyway, just some hopes and dreams!

9 minutes ago, Guest Tim said:

In further dreaming, the standard looking stormtrooper range can be expanded with dewback riders, magmatroopers and the like before moving into the other varients (like snowtroopers that suggest you start your collection again from the beginning because of the different aesthetic).

I believe they should have different stats (key words abillities).

Snowtroopers wear less armor to give them greater mobility (so they don't get bogged down in the snow)

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor snowtrooper

17 minutes ago, Manchu said:

Speaking of which, is there a black defense dice?

I don't believe so from what I remember from the demo. Surges act differently depending on the unit. So Rebels turn surges to blocks as an example.

Edited by VictoryLeo

I'd like to see the TX-130 Saber tanks or 2-M tanks. I really like the design of them and feel they would be a nice addition at this scale.

I also want some generic, bland commanders. Like an Imperial Officer. I don't want Vader leading my troops every game, nor do I want to shell out 1/4 of my forces just to take him.

Now that I have been reminded of it, I cannot get the MTV-7 out of my head.

As to generic commanders, I bet we will get named characters (like General Weiss) rather than "Imperial Officers." I guess this will depend on whether FFG wants to design spammable commanders.

1 minute ago, Undeadguy said:

I'd like to see the TX-130 Saber tanks or 2-M tanks. I really like the design of them and feel they would be a nice addition at this scale.

I also want some generic, bland commanders. Like an Imperial Officer. I don't want Vader leading my troops every game, nor do I want to shell out 1/4 of my forces just to take him.

Yes! General Veers, please! He's one of the few imperial commanders who doesn't get chocked by Vader.

Agent Kallus would work, also any officer that's has been released for both sides in IA will work in a game like Star Wars Legion, but Agent Kallus leading a force would be cool.

Edited by Torg

Bossk and Boba for the imperial faction (IG-88 couldn't hurt as well), plus deathtroopers, scarif shoretroopers, snowtroopers, darktroopers (robots) a booster pack of rebel troops that just contains various aliens, sullustan rebel trooper, female twi lek rebel trooper etc because the duplicate sculpts from the starter will bother me. With stormtroopers duplicates are less of a problem though. And I think allowing the baseline rebel troops more variety with individualism and aliens would help that faction be sustainable because I feel the Imperials will be the faction everybody at the club is playing for coolness factor.

Of course Leia will likely get a commander model with a blaster, with more support abilities. I'd be cool with Veers as well. A generic leader or two for each faction like an officer would be cool too, just like in 40k I don't mind naming and creating my own officers.

The AT-ST is pretty much guaranteed, probably gonna be the first imperial vehicle expansion. But I also like the tank from rogue one. I know people want AT-ATs and snowspeeders but those make me think of larger or epic battles which i'm not really interested in. I'll likely play the game at the 800 or whatever basic game size. I don't like larger games cause things can get a bit convoluted and it can last hours n hours.

Edited by Rammstein117

36 minutes ago, Robin Graves said:

Yes! General Veers, please! He's one of the few imperial commanders who doesn't get chocked by Vader.

Canonically, Veers is just as cool, powerful, and important as Boba Fett - he has just as important of a role as a bad guy in the best Star Wars movie ever!

*prepares for angry horde of bounty hunter fans*

FFS I do NOT want R2D2 and C3PO in this game. I feel like it would be demeaning to the feel of the game of Storm Troopers, Rebels, Sith, and Jedi facing each other down, and then C3PO strolls onto the board screaming about a battle going on and telling the Rebel troopers how many languages he can speak. 

Unless we will be fighting over them as an objective, I'll hate them more than people who hate the incompatibility of Legion with IA.

8 minutes ago, Undeadguy said:

FFS I do NOT want R2D2 and C3PO in this game. I feel like it would be demeaning to the feel of the game of Storm Troopers, Rebels, Sith, and Jedi facing each other down, and then C3PO strolls onto the board screaming about a battle going on and telling the Rebel troopers how many languages he can speak. 

Unless we will be fighting over them as an objective, I'll hate them more than people who hate the incompatibility of Legion with IA.

I don't have a problem with the probe droids, they are military hardware.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor c 3po tantive IV gif

I know what you mean.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor star wars triple zero

These guys on the other hand...

Edited by Robin Graves

1 minute ago, Robin Graves said:

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor c 3po tantive IV gif

I know what you mean.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor star wars triple zero

These guys on the other hand...

Oh great. I can have R2 be my commander and lead ALL my force against evil R2 who shoots ******* missiles?

What am I gunna do? Beep Boop my way to victory? Maybe connect my thingy to your thingy and get you to spill some juicy details? Maybe I'll just taze you till you have a heart attack like a psychopath since R2 is a cold hearted droid.

Just now, Undeadguy said:

Oh great. I can have R2 be my commander and lead ALL my force against evil R2 who shoots ******* missiles?

What am I gunna do? Beep Boop my way to victory? Maybe connect my thingy to your thingy and get you to spill some juicy details? Maybe I'll just taze you till you have a heart attack like a psychopath since R2 is a cold hearted droid.

Could be worse: Astromech droid faction! :D

Gerelateerde afbeelding