Cybran

Weakened tokens?

17 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

I just did an inventory of the components in the core box and I found 5 tokens and 4 cards for 'bleeding', 'stunned' and 'focused'.

I also found 1 'weakened' card but no corresponding token. My question is whether there should be a 'weakened' token and whether the card itself came with a unit pack instead of the core box because the manual does not include it.

Many Thanks

Posted (edited)

I have no idea how I have that card then because I only own the core box with darth vader, luke skywalker, general weiss, princess leia, R2-D2 and C-3P0 unit packs.

Han solo, chewbacca, rebel troopers and IG-88 are on the way ;-)

Edited by Cybran

Just now, Soontirbeblownup said:

Think a card was added to Leia box, is that or the R2 and threepio one

Ahh great that must be it thanks. So no token exists then?

tokens are in the main box of Hoth if i remember rightly. they put a card with the reference in the smaller boxes because the deployment cards have the weakened condition 

Just now, Soontirbeblownup said:

tokens are in the main box of Hoth if i remember rightly. they put a card with the reference in the smaller boxes because the deployment cards have the weakened condition 

Perfect thank you! Paranoia ended...

1 hour ago, Soontirbeblownup said:

And Twin Shadows.  

Between the two boxes and all the packs.  I'm absolutely flooded with Weakened cards, tokens less so.

I thought the ally and villain packs that have figures that use Weakened came with one card and a Token?

I'm pretty sure I've got a metric ton of weakened & hidden cards and tokens.

I have a bunch of ally/villain packs, and they only seem to come with the card. I just recently bought Return to Hoth, and that had some Weakened tokens. Now I just need to buy Bespin I guess for Hidden tokens??? I am missing those as well :D

4 hours ago, totalnoob said:

I have a bunch of ally/villain packs, and they only seem to come with the card. I just recently bought Return to Hoth, and that had some Weakened tokens. Now I just need to buy Bespin I guess for Hidden tokens??? I am missing those as well :D

I'll have to check my IA when I get home from work, and see if I've just completely misremembered or received special packs somehow... I might be thinking of the other tokens that come with some packs. to track figures in units (I.e. the non-unique packs)

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, Majushi said:

I thought the ally and villain packs that have figures that use Weakened came with one card and a Token?

I'm pretty sure I've got a metric ton of weakened & hidden cards and tokens.

Soontirbeblownup pointed out that my weakened card came in the r2-d2 and c-3p0 pack and looking at these 'contents' images it does in fact show 1 weakened card but NO weakened token. I am relieved I am not missing anything!

It's a bit weird since I will be using these units in skirmish and I won't have the token to keep track - It's a bit sad that I need to buy an entire expansion box just for a token. Poor play FFG.

UPDATE: Ok so in the Twin Shadows expansion there are 5 weakened tokens and 4 weakened cards (hence why you probably have an equal number of cards to tokens (https://www.fgbradleys.com/rules/rules3/StarWarsImperialAssaultTwinShadowsrules.pdf)

I'm gonna buy the expansion eventually when the new App comes out but to not put the extra token with the r2-d2 and c-3p0 pack where the card appears is beyond lame.

https://boardgamegeek.com/image/3358731/star-wars-imperial-assault-r2-d2-and-c-3po-ally-pa

ia-r2d2_jy3rl0.png

Edited by Cybran
ThatJakeGuy likes this

Posted (edited)

There is usually no opportunity to include cardboard in the (single-figure) figure packs, so they do not include tokens.

Edited by a1bert

43 minutes ago, a1bert said:

There is usually no opportunity to include cardboard in the figure packs, so they do not include tokens.

Other than the cardboard number tokens for keeping track of the non unique deployments. 

Uninvited Guest and a1bert like this

1 minute ago, Fightwookies said:

Other than the cardboard number tokens for keeping track of the non unique deployments. 

Yeah, the multi-figure packs can have a bit of extras.

Fightwookies likes this