Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GandofGand

Statting Leia?

13 posts in this topic

Has anyone had a chance to stat Leia Organa-Solo/Skywalker in any iteration? I'm running a game set nearly 50 years after TFA and am looking at statting a VERY elderly Leia as the only remaining link to the past. 

So basically a Leia that has seen more **** than most can even imagine and is just effing done with the BS...so while she technically should have a Force Rating and probably be a raving badass if she chose to be, but chooses not to be. 

What would you all use for Specs, if any, or would just give her whatever stats, skills and talents you think she'd have and get on with it?

Personally I'm think of replacing her "Force Rating" with "Sass"...8) (mostly kidding). 

You could argue Diplomat Ambassador with Commander's Figurehead. You could also make do with Figurehead/Politico. Add Force-sensitive Emergent and go from there. I'd say Recruit, but seeing as she'd be close to 100, combat isn't likely...

Leia 50 years after TFA!? 

I'd give her some combination of Ambassador/ Agitator, Figurehead, Arbiter/FSE, Recruit...

Which Signature Abilities would you like for her to have? Diplomat? Commander? Consular, even (Unmatched Negotiation)? 

I'm actually going with the idea that she is sustained through a combination of her Strength in the Force and pure Willpower. But it won't sustain her forever...

kaosoe likes this

On 8/23/2017 at 4:03 PM, kaosoe said:

Don't forget all of the cybernetics keeping her alive if it is set 50 years after Ep VII :P

And the drugs! Oh, wait...those will kill her? Nevermind.

Felswrath likes this

I kind of Compromised in the end; Took some specs I thought she'd have, took the most useful Talents from those specs, a a Few Force Skills and kind put what i thought she'd have. 

Since I'm not planning on having her be in combat or an opponent I'm not really worried about the balance or anything. 

On 8/23/2017 at 3:03 PM, kaosoe said:

Don't forget all of the cybernetics keeping her alive if it is set 50 years after Ep VII :P

Because a universe with literal magic, and medical science to the point of magic isn't capable of extending the average human lifespan beyond our current real world limitations?   Sure, let's draw the line of suspension of disbelief at that point, because that sounds reasonable. :P  

50 years after TFA would put her in the 100+ range, which is actually within the realm of possibility today.  I imagine, a galaxy where there are intelligent machines that have been running for thousands of years, they can come up with some decent medical technology to keep someone reasonably healthy into the triple digits.   I mean, doesn't the game itself mention that you can have vat grown limbs instead of cybernetics?  They just cost a ton?   No reason she couldn't be as fit as senior citizen well into that age range.

I mean, laser swords, antigravity, FTL, space magic, sure, those are digestable.  Women still functional beyond 100 without needing to be pure cybernetics?  That's just crazy talk!! :P 

10 minutes ago, KungFuFerret said:

<snip>

Meh. I was attempting homor. It looks like a I failed.

Just now, kaosoe said:

Meh. I was attempting homor. It looks like a I failed.

I know, you noticed my smile faces that are the universally known internet indication of light hearted posting.

I still do find it funny, because you KNOW there are fans who will actually argue that point.  We all know them.  If it's not Star Wars, it's Star Trek, or Doctor Who or something.