FTS Gecko

So... How Many Of Each Wave 12 Ship Are You Planning On Getting?

I'll wait on what points the other Gunboat pilots are, but certainly 3, probably 4.

I'll probably get one Kimberlypinkpowerranger. I know it's going to be everywhere and I know it's going to be good, so HipsterDex doesn't want to use it until it's unpopular. If it's got a godawful dial, I'll probably end up with 2 somehow.

The Phantom I'll likely pass on, unless it has great upgrade cards for other ships. I don't even use the Ghost/Phantom I have.

Considering I didn't buy a single thing from Wave 11, that's a pretty big swing. FFG are clawing me back, though my days of "one of everything" have been gone since the Shadow Caster. I'll leave that to my Armada habit, where it's a reasonable and not wallet-breaking prospect.

Edited by NakedDex

More than likely 2 Gunboats and 1 of the rest.

Kimo-therapy looks a little expensive to bring multiples of w/o sacrificing other valuable assets such as Fenn to draw attention.
Phantom2....its a ghost addon or stressboat2.0 nothing more.

Gunboat! At least 2! SO HAPPY FOR THAT RELEASE!!!

Dusted off the old flight sims just for the heck of it. I still cannot hit Gold Squadron A wings without either Advanced Concussion Missiles or Tractor Beam or both. Yeesh.

I didn't buy anything from wave X (had a baby last year so less time than i would like), don't play empire, and hardly use the large base ships in any case) but man do i want to see like 3 of those star wings on my table. 

^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^

I do enjoy seeing SWG ships in the game as well but i've resisted buying into scum so far. I've been waiting for a ywing aces pack to get more of those but maybe i should bite the bullet and get most wanted and then get all those cool swg netural ships :huh:

2 gunboats.

I managed to keep my little imperial force restricted to the movies ships before that but with the gunboat, I will need a defender and a second advanced to mod into an avenger. Tie Fighter baby !

Still no scum.

Sadly, no rebel ship again... 

Edited by Giledhil