Sir13scott

Force Friday

Yep, too big.

edit: the old Y-Wing looks like crud, but the FO has differences that are less noticeable, 1) the comms relay isn't there, and 2) the tops and bottoms of the wings are saggy and bowed.

Edited by GLEXOR

2 minutes ago, GLEXOR said:

Yep, too big.

so annoying, finally have a phone with a good camera and it makes files too big

My actual favorite micromachines were the star trek ones, those were both good molds and good painting

On 8/26/2017 at 2:22 PM, Kieransi said:

Non-KotoR player here, had to look that up... that sounds really fun! I'd play it! 

It's basically a modified version of Blackjack where instead of a Dealer vs X players, its just 2 players vs each other and you get to build your hand and can add cards to whatever the "Dealer" gives you.

28 minutes ago, Slugrage said:

Well, whatever product it is, apparently Canada isn't getting it. My FLGS asked Asmodee NA about it, and were told that Force Friday isn't a Canadian event, and that they (A NA) hadn't heard anything about it.

BOO!

1 hour ago, Slugrage said:

Well, whatever product it is, apparently Canada isn't getting it. My FLGS asked Asmodee NA about it, and were told that Force Friday isn't a Canadian event, and that they (A NA) hadn't heard anything about it.

I got an e-mail today though from Fan Expo about Force Friday and to go on over to Toys R' Us for some Star Wars loot, so it *is* a Canadian event, Asmodee just dgaf

3 hours ago, DragoonKainKatarn said:

I got an e-mail today though from Fan Expo about Force Friday and to go on over to Toys R' Us for some Star Wars loot, so it *is* a Canadian event, Asmodee just dgaf

I know it's global. You know it's global. Lucasfilm knows it. Disney knows it. It's apparently the company that's directly involved in the product that isn't so sure about it.

So while looking something up on the X-Wing wiki, I found that under the products list, a "GS155-Bomber" was listed with Wave 12. 

While this should be viewed with the utmost skepticism, it does deepen my suspicion that the mystery product is the Resistance Bomber. To be clear, I can't find anything even on the wiki that supports this, but I wanted to put this up here in case it is pertinent to other people's theorization and/or slots into anything else people have found out.

here's the products page of the X-Wing wiki and should be seen on the main page too: http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/Products

56 minutes ago, TylerTT said:

Is it possible we are getting more than one?

The teaser article states "a new product" from FFG, which I would imagine they would have put more emphasis on plurality it if it was more than one.

They don't even state what system it's for, however the way the article reads, they use X-Wing, Legion, the Edge of the Empire RPG, and so forth as singular products. It really sounds like it's going to be a new game like Legion was, however it would likely be something to do with The Last Jedi.

I'm guessing it's a The Last Jedi RPG Beginners Kit like they did with The Force Awakens or similar.

Edited by kris40k

2 hours ago, SabineKey said:

So while looking something up on the X-Wing wiki, I found that under the products list, a "GS155-Bomber" was listed with Wave 12. 

While this should be viewed with the utmost skepticism, it does deepen my suspicion that the mystery product is the Resistance Bomber. To be clear, I can't find anything even on the wiki that supports this, but I wanted to put this up here in case it is pertinent to other people's theorization and/or slots into anything else people have found out.

here's the products page of the X-Wing wiki and should be seen on the main page too: http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wiki/Products

Compelling! Anybody know who maintains that wiki? I have never seen them have leaked info before.

9 minutes ago, PaulTiberius said:

Compelling! Anybody know who maintains that wiki? I have never seen them have leaked info before.

I'm one of the admins (although lately I've been less active there) and I can assure you the other admin would have probably told me about it. It must have been some other user. I might be able to identify them if I dug through the edit history, but it was most likely done by an anonymous user.

2 hours ago, SabineKey said:

Looks like that was added on the 26th by an anon user who doesn't have any other contributions and one kinda pointless wall post. 

Hmm, not very convincing. Not outside the possible, and interesting, but I dunno.

I'm going for a Theme pack, ala Heroes of the Resistance.  It'll be called something that themes well with The Last Jedi and will include 1 each of the following:

Resistance A-Wing Interceptor

Tie Silencer

Scum Large Base ship that we will see in the movie.

And, a new trailer will drop on Friday that will have good looks at all these ships.

This is what my money is on.