Sir13scott

Force Friday

59 minutes ago, DragoonKainKatarn said:

After K2SO, I'm a little dubious on calling them near sure things, weird things happen when Disney's tendrils get involved.

I think we'll see more talon rolls for what that's worth.

Disney has very little to do in regards to how FFG produces expansions.   They certainly own the property and give the rights, but they evidently don't give FFG any insight into the story.   K-2S0 was, and this is going by memory, never really shown in the trailers to be a pilot.   We didn't know the extent of the characters.  

We did get the u-wing and striker.  Vehicle wise, the appearances of such, are what I am referring to a sure thing.   We know there are toys for the Silencer, A-wing, and Resistance Bomber.  There are novels, papercraft, and models centred around these craft as well.   There has been for a while.   FFG can build based on conjecture, as done with the striker and Poe's piloting skill.  These don't always work out, but the physical appearance will be almost spot on.  

1 hour ago, Odanan said:

Hopefully! If it comes with a Blue Squadron X-wing, even better.

That would be awesome. Since the Hammerhead was able to do its thing after a squad of Y-Wings ionized the Star Destroyer, some new Y-Wing pilots could be included as well.

16 hours ago, Odanan said:

Hopefully! If it comes with a Blue Squadron X-wing, even better.

I would prefer a Y-Wing in the Hammerhead, (it needs some perks) and the X-wing in a two pack with fixes (plural, because I don't want it to be a "here have a free evade when you go fast" kind of thing) that we don't need to spend 100+/-$ on an epic ship to get.

willing to bet the "Silence" part of the TIE Silencer will be related to the Bullseye.
It could have Jam access but then its optional. This would be like the SF title, only theres no title its a general rule. SF title isnt technically mandatory but wtf are you doing w/o it..lol..

2 minutes ago, Tommy Blunderbuss said:

Next week cannot come soon enough.

All his life has he looked away... to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. Hmm? What he was doing. Hmph! Adventure. Heh! Excitement. Heh! A Jedi craves not these things. You are reckless!

1 minute ago, That Blasted Samophlange said:

All his life has he looked away... to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. Hmm? What he was doing. Hmph! Adventure. Heh! Excitement. Heh! A Jedi craves not these things. You are reckless!

I cannot teach him! The boy has no patience!

10 minutes ago, That Blasted Samophlange said:

6 minutes ago, GLEXOR said:

I cannot teach him! The boy has no patience!

:lol: True.

On 2017-08-23 at 5:43 AM, Stay On The Leader said:

Highly likely.

Ooooooooooooh!  An idea: new Core Set... 1 TIE Silencer vs 2 A-Wings?

that would be quite interesting!

After seeing to many times the battlefront 2 trailer I would love to see Yoda's Jedi Starfighter :) 

33 minutes ago, drail14me said:

So, I'm reading that the price of the FFG Force Friday item has been revealed as being $29.99. That's $0.04 higher then the historical cost of Ace packs.

"THE" item?  Singular?  IE., only one item?

That's...kind of a drag.  (Although I guess follows TFA precedent - IIRC the only thing they had on Force Friday was the new core set.  The standalone blisters for the ships didn't get added to the wave until later in the year)

I have to say, I really don't want a third core set...maybe something like an 'Aces' pack for the new movie, meant to pair with the existing TFA core set?

Edited by xanderf

3 minutes ago, xanderf said:

"THE" item?  Singular?  IE., only one item?

That's...kind of a drag.  (Although I guess follows TFA precedent - IIRC the only thing they had on Force Friday was the new core set.  The standalone blisters for the ships didn't get added to the wave until later in the year)

I have to say, I really don't want a third core set...maybe something like an 'Aces' pack for the new movie, meant to pair with the existing TFA core set?

I think the $29.99 price rules out a core set as they are $39.95. Ace packs have been $29.95 except Heroes of the Resistance but it had a large base ship.

The part I question though is the $.99. ALL other X-Wing products pricing ends with $.95. Is the $.99 an error or are they changing pricing structure or is this for a non-x-wing star wars item?