Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Blail Blerg

The faction of green dice could really use some help now.

11 posts in this topic

they're only the faction of green dice if you play them that way

thing is I play that so-called faction and **** green dice. I will happily add the majestic gunboat to my small stable of imperial ships that don't give a **** about their fickle game-swinging dice rolls

DariusAPB likes this

10 minutes ago, Sir13scott said:

I've actually been wrecked by 4 lambadas

I've wanted to do something crazy like fly 4 lambdas with collision detector and a scimitar with LRS (46 HP!) but it's hard to coordinate that many lambdas in one place when most people (including myself) only own 1.  I usually buy a ton of each ship but never bothered with the lambda. I've actually never flown palp!  I mostly fly Scum anyway...

I'm not sure they're ever going to balance the interceptor or ships like it, or if its even possible. High agility + low hull + high cost is always going to be on an edge between "too random to be usable outside of a casual format" and "not random enough to be beatable".

Its much easier to balance ships that can take a hit or two before they die.

My dream upgrade would just be something that prevented the poor guys from being one-shotted.

Ablative Plating

Modification, TIE only, Imperial only.

You cannot equip this card if your shield value is "1" or higher.

When defending, at the start of the Compare Results step, you may discard this card and suffer 1 damage to cancel all dice results.

You may discard this card  and suffer 1 damage to ignore enemy bombs until the end of the round.

1 point.

Hey, Missile Boat has  2 agility and 7 HP!

It might just be the savior of us all. ...Or suck, but I don't care, I'm buying one anyway. :D

2 hours ago, tortugatron said:

I've wanted to do something crazy like fly 4 lambdas with collision detector and a scimitar with LRS (46 HP!) but it's hard to coordinate that many lambdas in one place when most people (including myself) only own 1.  I usually buy a ton of each ship but never bothered with the lambda. I've actually never flown palp!  I mostly fly Scum anyway...

Yeah it was on vassel, no purchases needed, and they each had Anti Pursuit and FCS. Dude flew it like a giant blockade

2 hours ago, kraedin said:

I'm not sure they're ever going to balance the interceptor or ships like it, or if its even possible. High agility + low hull + high cost is always going to be on an edge between "too random to be usable outside of a casual format" and "not random enough to be beatable".

Its much easier to balance ships that can take a hit or two before they die.

My dream upgrade would just be something that prevented the poor guys from being one-shotted.

Ablative Plating

Modification, TIE only, Imperial only.

You cannot equip this card if your shield value is "1" or higher.

When defending, at the start of the Compare Results step, you may discard this card and suffer 1 damage to cancel all dice results.

You may discard this card  and suffer 1 damage to ignore enemy bombs until the end of the round.

1 point.

Honestly, I think all they need is some sort of way to combat bombs and they will be golden. 

Only issue is... they have nowhere to put it...

Would have to be something like (pardon the awful name)

"Evasive Craft, title, 1 pt-

Once per round, when you are dealt damage from an enemy bomb, reduce the damage dealt by 1. If you have 2 or more damage cards assigned to your ship, You may instead reduce damage dealt by 2.

You may only equip this title if you have 3 agility. You may equip an additional title card."

Blegh. A mouthful unfortunately.