power500500

Rallying the troops! Where is everyone from?

Scranton, PA.

Where people are excited to be receiving that huge train setup as seen on John Oliver's show!

I'm hopeful this takes off. Right now Tactical Advantage in Kingston is my home store, but I may get lucky if Adventure Games in Dickson City supports it. Honestly, I bought hard into Armada but it's non existent locally minus 2 other people who randomly play. Sucks to travel to get games in. 

On 8/21/2017 at 10:48 AM, Megatronrex said:

Greenville, SC

At least two people will be playing this up at Borderlands, then

On 8/22/2017 at 7:31 AM, TheTechWookiee said:

Upstate SC, USA

Cannot wait for this game to come out. 

Maybe three people up at Borderlands

On 8/30/2017 at 8:39 PM, juxstapo said:

heh, middle GA. Down in the dirty south... that nickname is actually pretty apropos. :(

and a million miles (well, 80) away from the nearest gaming community. Expect lots of unused but enthusiastic terrain and painting photos from me. Lol

A geography challenge appears.  Warner Robbins? LaGrange?  Augusta is pretty dirty, though... Maybe you can make it out to the ATL regionals, assuming that's where it's held.

6 hours ago, qwertyuiop said:

At least two people will be playing this up at Borderlands, then

Maybe three people up at Borderlands

A geography challenge appears.  Warner Robbins? LaGrange?  Augusta is pretty dirty, though... Maybe you can make it out to the ATL regionals, assuming that's where it's held.

Geek Out and Empire. No Borderlands for me. 

On 9/17/2017 at 1:05 AM, TurboCooler said:

No where nice a setup but the beverage selection is why my friends and I like to game at home.  Kudo's, you have some nice other toys hanging around the walls.  Love to see a close up of the table

Hey man!

You know, I don't have TONS of photos of the table...  here is one, that sort of gives the idea (although they are a mess!)

room.JPG

Here is another, before I put in the shelves for the legs...

DSC_0367.JPG

And here they are combined... I built them so they could go end to end for large battles...

IMG_1075.JPG

And if you are really interested, here is my blog... years and years of toy soldiers!

http://lordashramshouseofwar.blogspot.com/

thanks for looking!

@Thyrkill if you listen to the latest Mynock Squadron podcast, they have a guest on that games in Japan. Not Tokyo, but he mentions a couple of game stores: Iconoclasm in Osaka, and Village Games in Ikeda. Try Jelly Jelly Cafe (in Tokyo) but it looks to be more of a board game store--or better yet, Mr. Field. This is an older post from the FFG forums.

I know you may not be into X-wing, but it's worth a listen, for the community building aspect of the discussion (@14 minutes in).

Edited by Force Majeure