power500500

Rallying the troops! Where is everyone from?

1 minute ago, manoftomorrow010 said:

Yeah, i barely make it to Enchanted Grounds on the once-per-week basis for cards. There's no way I could afford a second trip during the week haha but hopefully communities sprout up in our respective locations for when we're able to venture out

I used to enjoy gaming at the Wizard's Chest when it was in Cherry Creek. I wouldn't be surprised if they have a solid community too...

On 9/15/2017 at 7:03 PM, TurboCooler said:

Battlegrounds in Norwalk, CT for X-Wing when I can make it there otherwise I have a group of 6 friends and we rotate around each house.  

nice.  I am up in the new haven area.  i am trying to dump my x-wing to prepare for legion

2 hours ago, Lord Ashram said:

I usually play at home.

room+with+shelf.JPG

fridge2.JPG

:)

Have also played at Highlander Comics and Games once or twice.

No where nice a setup but the beverage selection is why my friends and I like to game at home.  Kudo's, you have some nice other toys hanging around the walls.  Love to see a close up of the table

Edited by TurboCooler

2 hours ago, BergerFett said:

nice.  I am up in the new haven area.  i am trying to dump my x-wing to prepare for legion

I know of a board game library in New Haven but I don't know of places where you can play war games.  Is there a local store in that area?

On 9/17/2017 at 1:08 AM, TurboCooler said:

I know of a board game library in New Haven but I don't know of places where you can play war games.  Is there a local store in that area?

not really i usually travel to plainville or Newington.  I work in hartford so its not awful, just not ideal on weekends.