power500500

Rallying the troops! Where is everyone from?

118 posts in this topic

Just wanting to get an idea of where our player base looks like it's concentrating on coming out of the gate. I think for this game to really thrive then we need to come together as a community and REALLY push this game out of the womb strong! Weird analogies I know but you get my point.

Ill start it off here. I'm live in Birmingham, AL and play mostly at Excelsior. I sometimes get up to Huntsville too.

38 minutes ago, Audio Weasel said:

Northern Virginia in the US.  If this keeps in with the other Star Wars games, I will be one of the worst players here

Haha, we have some really good Armada players here so I know what it's like having tough competition!

Audio Weasel likes this

California kid (at heart) here. Been pushing plastic/metal longer than a lot of these pups have been on this earth! All good! Glad to see everyone gathering over a table.

Posted (edited)

19 minutes ago, Raging Celt said:

No kidding! Whereabouts? I lived in Wiesbaden long years ago.

In the region of Heilbronn (it's in Baden-Württemberg) in a small village called Stein (which translates to stone and no don't know where that name came from), my sister lives in Frankfurt which as you might know is near Wiesbaden.

Edited by Iceeagle85
Raging Celt likes this

I work near Chicago where there is lots of gaming, but I live in a corn field with a more limited player base

Live in San Antonio TX, USA- home to Alamo City Fleet Command aka the most challenging but awesome Armada group around. Lots of players here-don't know how many will play Legion.

ryanabt likes this

1 hour ago, Iceeagle85 said:

In the region of Heilbronn (it's in Baden-Württemberg) in a small village called Stein (which translates to stone and no don't know where that name came from), my sister lives in Frankfurt which as you might know is near Wiesbaden.

Yeah I know Frankfurt real well. Hey if you need a USA connection look me up.

College Station, Texas.

No money now, so not sure when I will be able to get into it. (Goes off to sell some WM/H)

1 hour ago, ryanabt said:

College Station, Texas.

No money now, so not sure when I will be able to get into it. (Goes off to sell some WM/H)

They'll find a good home, and so will you..IN STAR WARS WHERE YOU BELONG! Now get those dang warjacks traded for the Dark Lord!

ryanabt likes this