Sign in to follow this  
SuperKalelJorson7

Any basic primers on the organisations or factions?

I've talked to a few fans of Anima and I'm thinking about starting up. Are there any good spots to look at the strengths and weaknesses of certain factions or organisations?

The info I'm looking for would be something like X does well against melee, but is weak against magic. Y casts ranged magic well, but can't melee well. That kind of stuff.

Also, if someone has a general opinion about the starter boxes, or if possibly buying a couple of individual figures while downloading the small rulebook would be better.

Thanks,

Sean

if you hunt around on the "official" boards you can find posts by players that have been playing before the game got translated.

im trying to work on something my self by posting characters, all i can tell you is that Church is really good at Healing, Taking away negative effects, and beating up on Dark units.

Wissenchaft is big beaters and prowlers. you can hit somebody then rush out so you dont get hit. but they have very low health so you may want to work out different strategies.

This is as far as ive manage to go, and it feels  like im the only one on these boards lol...

In brief general format;

Azur Alliance - Stealthy Plowers that can take down most characters in a hit or two, if they aren't seen coming.  Masters of stealth and arbiter orders to gain additional actions.

Church - Healers and buffing support (Saints) sitting behind massive tanks.  

Empire - A slow moving, heavily armored tide of iron, lives for critical hits

Samael - Ranged mystics, masters of debuffing and ranged attacks

Wissenshaft - Fast harriers, masters of charging save for two snipers and their gear units that would be at home in Empire.