Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Baltanok

Store Championships august 19 & 20

29 posts in this topic

Usual deal...  Post lists & standings here, I'll get them into the spreadsheet.

Almost done with this Store-champ season, then we'll get some analysis done for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Games Keep in Westchester just wrapped up, it was awesome being able to drop in in the middle of a hectic month of travel and get three games of armada in with some cool dudes. Between everyone there I was able to borrow enough to field my fleet! I know the TO @ScottGilbert25 is on the forums, he may have complete fleet lists but I know first place was Ackbar Doompickle, 2 corvettes, and 4 transports.

I came in second with my Motti Double Destroyers fleet over in the fleet forums.

Third was a Vader ISD2, Demo, 2 raiders, and a gozanti.

not sure the rest of the order but there was another Ackbar Pickle with 4 corvettes, Mothma with 2 torpedoes, 2 corvettes, and squads, a triple liberty list, and a two liberty two transport list with shara and tycho

Edited by MandalorianMoose
Stasy, mcworrell and Megatronrex like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Myth Games collected all of the Lists, but I have no clue if they'll post 'em up...  Not my Tournament for once! :D

I came 5th (tied with 4th, 8mov difference) with 6 Hammerheads with Racks and TFA, Leia on Jaina's, 5 Z-95s and a VCX...

...  My last game was against 4 TRC Vettes, 2 EHB Combat GR075s, Jan, Luke, Green Sq, Couple of Xs, Couple of Ys.

That was a Traffic Jam!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, themightyhedgehog said:

Outflank in Fairfield had a good showing of 12.  Lists to come soon. I took second with an Ackbar Pickle list. 

Yeah...a pickle that led a very charmed life in our game...lol. Great job finishing second!

thecactusman17 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, itzSteve said:

Yeah...a pickle that led a very charmed life in our game...lol. Great job finishing second!

True.  If we were able to play that last round, or you had rolled at least average with the shrimp, it would have been very different.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, MandalorianMoose said:

 

not sure the rest of the order but there was another Ackbar Pickle with 4 corvettes, Mothma with 2 torpedoes, 2 corvettes, and squads, a triple liberty list, and a two liberty two transport list with shara and tycho

Any details on the triple Lib list please? Curious to know how it did/ what they ran on/with them etc?

Ardaedhel likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Results from Fanboy Three Store Championships, Manchester UK, 20 August.

1st @Jammers 397/400
MC80A, Rieekan, Defiance, Engineering Captain, Engine Techs, Adv Projectors, RBD, QBT, Leading Shots.
Pelta Command, Raymus, Projection Experts
Hammerhead Torpedo, Garel's Honor, Lando Charm Syndulla, External Racks
GR75T, Comms Net
Han, 2 X-wing, Shara
Advanced Gunnery, Fleet Ambush, Dangerous Territory

2nd @Mad Cat 400/400
ISD2, Sloane, Avenger, Gunnery Team, RBDs, Leading Shots,
Quasar1, Boosted Comms, Flight Controllers, Stronghold
Gozanti Carrier, Comms Net
Gozanti Carrier, Suppressor
Howlrunner, Zertek, 4 Tie-I, 5 Tie-F
Most Wanted, Contested Outpost, Dangerous Territory

3rd Connor Keightley 399/400
ISD-II, Screed, Gunnery Teams, Leading Shots, QBTs, Avenger
VSD-II, Gunnery Teams, Disposable Capacitors, H9s, Warlord, Overload Pulse
Raider-I, Ordnance Experts, Flechette Torps, Instigator
Gozanti Carrier, Suppressor
2 Lamdas
Targeting Beacons, Fire Lanes, Salvage Run,

4th Johnathan Harvey 392/400
AFIIB, Mon Mothma, Adar Tallon, ECM, Gallant Haven
MC30T, OE, APT, Foresight
CR90A, Jaina's Light, TRC
GR75T, BCC, Toryn Farr
Jan, 2 X-wing, 2 B-wing, Dash
Most Wanted, Hyperspace Assault, Dangerous Territory

5th Robert Flower 386/400
ISD-II, Ozzel, Needa, Gunnery Team, ECM, SW7, XI7, Devastator
ISD-I, Veteran Captain, Boarding Troopers, Leading Shots
Raider-I, Kallus, OE, Flechette Torps
Valen Rudor, Ciena Ree
Advanced Gunnery, Fire Lanes, Dangerous Territory

6th Wills P 400/400
MC80B, Admiral Leia Organa, Defence Liaison
CR90A, Jaina's Light
CR90A
Hammerhead Torpedo, TF Organa, External Racks
Hammerhead Torpedo, TF Organa, External Racks
Dash, Han, Rogue, 2 A-Wing
Close range Intel Scan, Jamming Beacons, Salvage Run

 

 

 

Edited by Mad Cat
Jammers likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GammonLord said:

Any details on the triple Lib list please? Curious to know how it did/ what they ran on/with them etc?

Not sure what place he ended up with, it was @ScottGilbert25 running it maybe he could weigh in next time he checks the forums. I know he was running Riekaan though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Top 4 at Uncle's in Spokane were, if I recall correctly:

 

1.) Ardaedhel

MM++ v6.0 (394/400)
==================
MC30c Torpedo Frigate (63 + 59)
    + Mon Mothma (30)
    + Lando Calrissian (4)
    + Ordnance Experts (4)
    + Assault Proton Torpedoes (5)
    + H9 Turbolasers (8)
    + Admonition (8)
MC30c Torpedo Frigate (63 + 10)
    + Skilled First Officer (1)
    + Ordnance Experts (4)
    + Assault Proton Torpedoes (5)
MC30c Torpedo Frigate (63 + 10)
    + Skilled First Officer (1)
    + Ordnance Experts (4)
    + Assault Proton Torpedoes (5)
MC30c Torpedo Frigate (63 + 9)
    + Ordnance Experts (4)
    + Assault Proton Torpedoes (5)
GR-75 Medium Transports (18)
GR-75 Medium Transports (18)
GR-75 Medium Transports (18)

 

2. edit: Shane

Fleet 490 (399/400)
==================
Imperial II-class Star Destroyer (120 + 55)
    + Darth Vader (36)
    + Intel Officer (7)
    + Gunnery Team (7)
    + Reinforced Blast Doors (5)
Victory I-class Star Destroyer (73)
Gozanti-class Cruisers (23 + 4)
    + Repair Crews (4)
Gozanti-class Cruisers (23 + 2)
    + Comms Net (2)
Gozanti-class Cruisers (23)
Dengar (20)
"Howlrunner" (16)
5 x Tie Fighter Squadron (8)

 

3. @Tirion

Fleet 500 (398/400)
==================
MC30c Torpedo Frigate (63 + 64)
    + Leia Organa (38)
    + Skilled First Officer (1)
    + Ordnance Experts (4)
    + Assault Proton Torpedoes (5)
    + H9 Turbolasers (8)
    + Admonition (8)
Nebulon-B Escort Frigate (57 + 11)
    + Flight Commander (3)
    + Fighter Coordination Team (3)
    + Yavaris (5)
Hammerhead Torpedo Corvette (36 + 6)
    + Boarding Engineers (2)
    + External Racks (3)
    + Task Force Organa (1)
Hammerhead Torpedo Corvette (36 + 4)
    + External Racks (3)
    + Task Force Organa (1)
GR-75 Medium Transports (18 + 7)
    + Toryn Farr (7)
Jan Ors (19)
Wedge Antilles (19)
Biggs Darklighter (19)
Rogue Squadron (14)
X-wing Squadron (13)
Gold Squadron (12)

 

4. Cole (whose username I can't recall, sorry)

Fleet 510 (400/400)
==================
Interdictor Suppression Refit (90 + 60)
    + Admiral Screed (26)
    + Wulff Yularen (7)
    + Disposable Capacitors (3)
    + Grav Shift Reroute (2)
    + G-8 Experimental Projector (8)
    + Ion Cannon Batteries (5)
    + Projection Experts (6)
    + Interdictor (3)
Arquitens-class Light Cruiser (54 + 12)
    + Intel Officer (7)
    + Quad Battery Turrets (5)
Arquitens-class Light Cruiser (54 + 12)
    + Intel Officer (7)
    + Quad Battery Turrets (5)
Arquitens-class Light Cruiser (54 + 12)
    + Intel Officer (7)
    + Quad Battery Turrets (5)
3 x Tie Advanced Squadron (12)
2 x Tie Fighter Squadron (8)

 

Special thanks to Tirion for letting crash on his couch before I crashed his store championship! They've got a great group of guys over there in Spokane, and I had a really great time playing out there!

Edited by Ardaedhel
GammonLord and Tirion like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have some preliminary list info from Outflank, this will be expanded when I have the other lists, which should be Monday night or Tuesday.  I will add the top 4 here and send a list for the full results to @Baltanok

In the meantime:

1st Place:  Brian
Assault Frigate Mk2 B

  • General Rieekan
  • Flight Controllers
  • Expanded Hangar Bay
  • Electronic Countermeasures
  • Gallant Haven

Nebulon-B Escort Frigate

  • Flight Commander
  • Fighter Coordination Teams
  • Yavaris

GR-75 Medium Transports

  • Toryn Farr
  • Bomber Command Center
  • Bright Hope

GR-75 Medium Transports

  • Comms Net

Squadrons

  • Luke Skywalker
  • X-Wing x2
  • Keyan Farlander
  • B-Wing x2
  • Captain Nym
  • Jan Ors

 

 

 

themightyhedgehog likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I ran this to the SC win in San Antonio.  Loads of fun.

 

 

Madine's Exotic Dancers 
Author: Vergilius

Faction: Rebel Alliance
Points: 396/400  

Commander: General Madine

Assault Objective: Most Wanted
Defense Objective: Contested Outpost
Navigation Objective: Dangerous Territory

 

GR-75 Medium Transports (18 points)
-  Comms Net  ( 2  points) 
= 20 total ship cost

 

MC30c Torpedo Frigate (63 points)
 Admonition  ( 8  points) 
-  Lando Calrissian  ( 4  points) 
-  Ordnance Experts  ( 4  points) 
-  Cluster Bombs  ( 5  points) 
-  X17 Turbolasers  ( 6  points) 
-  Assault Proton Torpedoes  ( 5  points) 
= 95 total ship cost

 

[ flagship ] MC80 Battle Cruiser (103 points)
-  General Madine  ( 30  points) 
 Endeavor  ( 4  points) 
-  Major Derlin  ( 7  points) 
-  Gunnery Team  ( 7  points) 
-  Engine Techs  ( 8  points) 
-  Quad Turbolaser Cannons  ( 10  points) 
-  H9 Turbolasers  ( 8  points) 
-  Leading Shots  ( 4  points) 
= 181 total ship cost

 

GR-75 Medium Transports (18 points)
 Bright Hope  ( 2  points) 
-  Toryn Farr  ( 7  points) 
= 27 total ship cost

 

GR-75 Medium Transports (18 points)
-  Leia Organa  ( 3  points) 
-  Comms Net  ( 2  points) 
= 23 total ship cost

 

3 A-Wing Squadrons ( 33 points) 
1 Shara Bey ( 17 points) 

Ardaedhel, itzSteve and noggin like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Vergilius said:

I ran this to the SC win in San Antonio.  Loads of fun.

 

 

Madine's Exotic Dancers 
Author: Vergilius

Faction: Rebel Alliance
Points: 396/400  

Commander: General Madine

Assault Objective: Most Wanted
Defense Objective: Contested Outpost
Navigation Objective: Dangerous Territory

 

GR-75 Medium Transports (18 points)
-  Comms Net  ( 2  points) 
= 20 total ship cost

 

MC30c Torpedo Frigate (63 points)
 Admonition  ( 8  points) 
-  Lando Calrissian  ( 4  points) 
-  Ordnance Experts  ( 4  points) 
-  Cluster Bombs  ( 5  points) 
-  X17 Turbolasers  ( 6  points) 
-  Assault Proton Torpedoes  ( 5  points) 
= 95 total ship cost

 

[ flagship ] MC80 Battle Cruiser (103 points)
-  General Madine  ( 30  points) 
 Endeavor  ( 4  points) 
-  Major Derlin  ( 7  points) 
-  Gunnery Team  ( 7  points) 
-  Engine Techs  ( 8  points) 
-  Quad Turbolaser Cannons  ( 10  points) 
-  H9 Turbolasers  ( 8  points) 
-  Leading Shots  ( 4  points) 
= 181 total ship cost

 

GR-75 Medium Transports (18 points)
 Bright Hope  ( 2  points) 
-  Toryn Farr  ( 7  points) 
= 27 total ship cost

 

GR-75 Medium Transports (18 points)
-  Leia Organa  ( 3  points) 
-  Comms Net  ( 2  points) 
= 23 total ship cost

 

3 A-Wing Squadrons ( 33 points) 
1 Shara Bey ( 17 points) 

Congrats again to the exotic dancers! I like the latest iteration!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ScottGilbert25 how did it hold up against the various fleets you encountered? Like squadron heavy etc? (im curious about this as bloody love Libs and would like to run something similar).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes our meta is slowly shifting towards small fighter coverage and a ton of Ackbar lists. I think I am going to retire the list for now. Need to work on objectives and my Commander. I am really loving Leia right now so I might try that first. Someone there also suggested Fire Lanes. Fleet Ambush totally backfired plus I lost at deployment. I flew the list once before the tournament so I still need a lot more playing time with it. I was inspired by a triple ISD list which is super scary and cool as **** to see across the board. Triple LMC80's do not instill as much fear but are a blast to fly. Navigate navigate navigate.

MandalorianMoose likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, ScottGilbert25 said:

Yes our meta is slowly shifting towards small fighter coverage and a ton of Ackbar lists. I think I am going to retire the list for now. Need to work on objectives and my Commander. I am really loving Leia right now so I might try that first. Someone there also suggested Fire Lanes. Fleet Ambush totally backfired plus I lost at deployment. I flew the list once before the tournament so I still need a lot more playing time with it. I was inspired by a triple ISD list which is super scary and cool as **** to see across the board. Triple LMC80's do not instill as much fear but are a blast to fly. Navigate navigate navigate.

Madine makes them sing. I've been flying Madine for a while now and love the maneuverability. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/20/2017 at 8:46 PM, Ardaedhel said:

Top 4 at Uncle's in Spokane were, if I recall correctly:

 

1.) Ardaedhel

MM++ v6.0 (394/400)
==================
MC30c Torpedo Frigate (63 + 59)
    + Mon Mothma (30)
    + Lando Calrissian (4)
    + Ordnance Experts (4)
    + Assault Proton Torpedoes (5)
    + H9 Turbolasers (8)
    + Admonition (8)
MC30c Torpedo Frigate (63 + 10)
    + Skilled First Officer (1)
    + Ordnance Experts (4)
    + Assault Proton Torpedoes (5)
MC30c Torpedo Frigate (63 + 10)
    + Skilled First Officer (1)
    + Ordnance Experts (4)
    + Assault Proton Torpedoes (5)
MC30c Torpedo Frigate (63 + 9)
    + Ordnance Experts (4)
    + Assault Proton Torpedoes (5)
GR-75 Medium Transports (18)
GR-75 Medium Transports (18)
GR-75 Medium Transports (18)

 

2. Jared (?)

Fleet 490 (399/400)
==================
Imperial II-class Star Destroyer (120 + 55)
    + Darth Vader (36)
    + Intel Officer (7)
    + Gunnery Team (7)
    + Reinforced Blast Doors (5)
Victory I-class Star Destroyer (73)
Gozanti-class Cruisers (23 + 4)
    + Repair Crews (4)
Gozanti-class Cruisers (23 + 2)
    + Comms Net (2)
Gozanti-class Cruisers (23)
Dengar (20)
"Howlrunner" (16)
5 x Tie Fighter Squadron (8)

 

3. @Tirion

Fleet 500 (398/400)
==================
MC30c Torpedo Frigate (63 + 64)
    + Leia Organa (38)
    + Skilled First Officer (1)
    + Ordnance Experts (4)
    + Assault Proton Torpedoes (5)
    + H9 Turbolasers (8)
    + Admonition (8)
Nebulon-B Escort Frigate (57 + 11)
    + Flight Commander (3)
    + Fighter Coordination Team (3)
    + Yavaris (5)
Hammerhead Torpedo Corvette (36 + 6)
    + Boarding Engineers (2)
    + External Racks (3)
    + Task Force Organa (1)
Hammerhead Torpedo Corvette (36 + 4)
    + External Racks (3)
    + Task Force Organa (1)
GR-75 Medium Transports (18 + 7)
    + Toryn Farr (7)
Jan Ors (19)
Wedge Antilles (19)
Biggs Darklighter (19)
Rogue Squadron (14)
X-wing Squadron (13)
Gold Squadron (12)

 

4. Cole (whose username I can't recall, sorry)

Fleet 510 (400/400)
==================
Interdictor Suppression Refit (90 + 60)
    + Admiral Screed (26)
    + Wulff Yularen (7)
    + Disposable Capacitors (3)
    + Grav Shift Reroute (2)
    + G-8 Experimental Projector (8)
    + Ion Cannon Batteries (5)
    + Projection Experts (6)
    + Interdictor (3)
Arquitens-class Light Cruiser (54 + 12)
    + Intel Officer (7)
    + Quad Battery Turrets (5)
Arquitens-class Light Cruiser (54 + 12)
    + Intel Officer (7)
    + Quad Battery Turrets (5)
Arquitens-class Light Cruiser (54 + 12)
    + Intel Officer (7)
    + Quad Battery Turrets (5)
3 x Tie Advanced Squadron (12)
2 x Tie Fighter Squadron (8)

 

Special thanks to Tirion for letting crash on his couch before I crashed his store championship! They've got a great group of guys over there in Spokane, and I had a really great time playing out there!

Your memory is amazing.

Second place was Shane.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, ScottGilbert25 said:

Screenshot_20170818-072748.thumb.png.645bcce7fd6e0cf7c2719e7d3c3fa90b.png Triple Liberty list. I think I placed 5th out of 7 but only because of a bye. 

If you cam find a way to shave 10-20 points out of this list you'll be winning regionals.  I'd start with the medical teams and work up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, thecactusman17 said:

If you cam find a way to shave 10-20 points out of this list you'll be winning regionals.  I'd start with the medical teams and work up. 

What makes you say that? One heavy bomber fleet and its toasted. Or just playing smart by an opponent. I find three large bases to be fairly easy to outmanouvre so that they all end up getting in their own way. Then you just work from the outer edge in. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0