"Working On".

Not:

"Announcing Soon."

"Showing Soon"

"Debuting Soon."

"Coming Soon."

Working on.

So its probably a longer timeframe than "in an hour or two."

Makes me curious if they're doing a sequel trilogy release... 

2 minutes ago, IronNerd said:

I'm not the only person with zero interest in a Super Star Destroyer or a Death Star, am  I? In fact, I actively dislike them, because they will come with awesome upgrades that are only available in that box and I don't want to buy it...

Really? If not only for the model? 

SSD models of FFG quality are hard to come by at prices less than $300...

Edited by Darth Sanguis

1 minute ago, IronNerd said:

I'm not the only person with zero interest in a Super Star Destroyer or a Death Star, am  I? In fact, I actively dislike them, because they will come with awesome upgrades that are only available in that box and I don't want to buy it...

Depends on what comes in it, how well it integrates into the Core gameplay, and home much it will cost. 

Im not totally against it, but don't want it to be a $150 paper weight either. 

3 minutes ago, IronNerd said:

Not quite up to actively disliking but I am in no way clamoring for a SSD or DS. I'm as EU fanboy as anybody but there is a point where the fan service can become self-defeating. 

4 minutes ago, IronNerd said:

I would buy it just to display and never use it.

I'm not a big fan of epic formats in any games really, because they're so expensive and generally turn off new people who want to play with the awesome big stuff but get stomped doing so because they jump too deep before they can even doggy paddle.

It's too early for a Sequel Trilogy wave. There aren't enough ships. There are no Resistance capital ships yet (or any New Republic ones), plus we have only a handful of fighters. If they are going to do an ST wave, it makes more sense to wait until there are more ships.

I'm still leaning towards more OT ships. The MC75 Profundity still will happen, I feel it.

5 minutes ago, IronNerd said:

Nope, I'm with you on this. I have no real interest in something that I cannot afford to buy, and would have great difficulty storing and transporting for games. I didn't pick up the Raider for X-Wing, I doubt I'd be able to justify something even bigger and pricier. 

6 minutes ago, Darth Sanguis said:

Really? If not only for the model? 

SSD models of FFG quality are hard to come by at prices less than $300...

Eh, guess I'm just not a "model collector" kind of guy. I've been playing minis games for 15 years, and I've never really displayed anything, even though I have some GORGEOUS models. Not my bag I guess...

Just now, IronNerd said:

Eh, guess I'm just not a "model collector" kind of guy. I've been playing minis games for 15 years, and I've never really displayed anything, even though I have some GORGEOUS models. Not my bag I guess...

Man I dunno if I'd literally kill for an FFG quality SSD model.... I'd certainly consider it... lol I'd love to prop one up in my office. That'd be the coolest **** ever lol

4 minutes ago, Diabloelmo said:

Nope, I'm with you on this. I have no real interest in something that I cannot afford to buy, and would have great difficulty storing and transporting for games. I didn't pick up the Raider for X-Wing, I doubt I'd be able to justify something even bigger and pricier. 

That's my issue too. I can't afford it, so I'm not particularly excited for it. Happy for others to have it, but I'd be a bit upset if awesome upgrades were included. . .

Just now, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

That's my issue too. I can't afford it, so I'm not particularly excited for it. Happy for others to have it, but I'd be a bit upset if awesome upgrades were included. . .

That's what cheesed me about the X-Wing epics, the Raider in particular. The upgrades required to make the TIE Advanced actually playable was bundled up with an expensive hunk of admittedly pretty plastic that I'd just never use or even have the space to display. 

I'm also Australian, so I tend to harp on about price - I can't really get stuff for much under RRP, and while that's hardly GW levels of gouging, they also aren't cheap

13 minutes ago, IronNerd said:

I'm right there with you. I don't much care for star destroyers anyway (I know, I'm sorry...), and an SSD to me would just be a way more expensive one that takes up way too much space. I don't really see how it could fit the scale of the game either.