Engine25

Wave 12 Announced!

6 minutes ago, markcsoul said:

Looks more appealing than last wave for sure. But still not overly excited for this new wave.

Was really hoping for N1 and/or V-wing. 

Also getting tired of galaxies ships. Not only do I have no idea what any if them are since I never played the game, they've also all been pretty ugly overall.

Conversely, as someone who did play galaxies and was a freelancer pilot, I love seeing the ships show up in game.

Its the issue i have with xwing as a whole: since its based off of a popular franchise, they cant just make up their own jank. They HAVE to pull from known sources or they piss off the entire fanbase not just the ones that dont know where the ship came from.

If this game wasnt starwars we'd probably have a much wider diversity of ships and many more factions. Sadly, starwars....

so I got no problem with pulling ships from places I don't know. In fact, I think it's really cool to be introduced to star wars stuff I've never even seen before.

But I just cannot be assed to remember the scum ship's name

Therefore, HENCEFORTH, it shall be known as the SCUMboat

Also, burnout-SLAM should distinguished from rebel and imperial SLAM. Henceforth, it shall be known as SCAM!

4 minutes ago, Celestial Lizards said:

Was it really so hard to make a TIE Reaper?

Not complaining or anything, I just hope they rush-release this wave. Any ideas for when it will be out?

They said hopefully by the end of the year, so maybe by march..

Edited by VanderLegion

12 minutes ago, ficklegreendice said:

so I got no problem with pulling ships from places I don't know. In fact, I think it's really cool to be introduced to star wars stuff I've never even seen before.

Also, burnout-SLAM should distinguished from rebel and imperial SLAM. Henceforth, it shall be known as SCAM!

The SWG Scum/Freelance Hutt fighters are all named after animals. Scyk, Dunelizard, Kimogila, Krayt. The SWG Scum/Freelance Black Sun Fighters are the ones someone sneezed on their keyboard to come up with. Kihraxz (Vaksai), Ixiyen, Rihkxyrk

3 minutes ago, ViscerothSWG said:

The SWG Scum/Freelance Hutt fighters are all named after animals. Scyk, Dunelizard, Kimogila, Krayt. The SWG Scum/Freelance Black Sun Fighters are the ones someone sneezed on their keyboard to come up with. Kihraxz (Vaksai), Ixiyen, Rihkxyrk

I always love how that last one looks like it's made up on the spot, and it isn't.

19 minutes ago, ficklegreendice said:

I'm just going to call it the Gila Monster. I may have to get one and paint it to match.

2 minutes ago, Kdubb said:

Hurrah for Star Wars REBELS pushing back the inevitable inclusion of more prequel ships yet again! 

Thank you Ghost crew! Make sure to get another new Phantom for the next season!

well technically, the SCURRG was from the prequel era

the ARC definitely was, but it was also in rebels (...as scrap but it counts!)

2 minutes ago, ficklegreendice said:

The only canon appearances of the Hounds Tooth are now in The Clone Wars series/prequel era.

9 minutes ago, Kdubb said:

Hurrah for Star Wars REBELS pushing back the inevitable inclusion of more prequel ships yet again! 

Phantom II is a prequel/clone wars ship too...

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sheathipede-class_transport_shuttle

Edited by WoofMcMoose

4 minutes ago, Vineheart01 said:

i still find amusement when someone asks where the ARC originated from and i just go
"Its literally the first ship you see explode in Episode3" lol

That'd be Eta-2, tho :P

1 hour ago, Kdubb said:

1 hour ago, ficklegreendice said:

Other clone wars ships we have... Z-95, Y-Wing, YT-1300, YV-666, Firespray-31... I'm sure i'm missing a few more but Im to lazy to go look at my shelf...

Nothing wrong with clone wars stuff... Its not like it was that long before the Galactic Civil war... it would be different if they were trying to shoehorn Old Republic Era ships in...

Edited by Phoenix5454

2 hours ago, ficklegreendice said:

...but I just cannot be assed to remember the scum ship's name.

I'm not sure about the Kihraxz, but the rest of the Scum ships were named after reptiles in the Star Wars universe.

Once you know that the Krayt (Dragon), KimoGILA, Dunelizard and Scyk share a naming convention, it makes it easier to remember

2 minutes ago, FTS Gecko said:

I'm not sure about the Kihraxz, but the rest of the Scum ships were named after reptiles in the Star Wars universe.

Once you know that the Krayt (Dragon), KimoGILA, Dunelizard and Scyk share a naming convention, it makes it easier to remember

SCUMboat it is!