Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cold Iron1

Any results yet?

65 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Cold Iron1 said:

as well as the top performer of each clan. If unicorn didn't have any they they all quit.

In the Kiku Matsuri the Hatamoto title was reserved only for players that ended the day 5-0. 

Players who end day 1 of the Gen Con Tournement as Top of Clan are also made Hatamoto, if they haven't already reveived the title from the Kiku Matsuri. 

So strangely the poor Unicorn actress who almost fainted and had to be moved away during the opening ceremony was almost an indication of how unicorn would do...The Kami were watching!!!

Thanks for all the updates by the way.

I wonder when the hash tag results will be formulated...

3 hours ago, Casanunda said:

Movement tricks are cool and all, but sometimes you just need a hammer.

Excel says average military for Unicorn characters is 2. For the rest of clans is 3. I have not played any game but feels like old-old L5R where we had average strength with (barely) no abilities guys  "because cavalry".:P Altough in the L5R we do get abilities at least.^_^ 

A pity about no Hatamotos. Let me take the responsability?:P Totally joking, I'm not competitive, just loyal.

The story? Time to bet who will unleash the jinn: Unicorn or Hidden Guard? Or maybe someone not from those two, who shouldn't be learning meishodo (like... a Prince).

6 hours ago, Zesu Shadaban said:

the Emperor has spoken! Henceforth, the practice of meishodo in Rokugan will...

Continue! The best meishodo practicers shall teach their secrets to the hidden guard. Tune in tomorrow for a fiction release to follow up this decision!

Does someone know which clans voted for meishodo to stay and which ones voted for the banning?

Thank you!

46 minutes ago, Bayushi Shiori said:

Does someone know which clans voted for meishodo to stay and which ones voted for the banning?

Thank you!

Apparently Phoenix and Lion voted to ban... the rest, yes lets have fun. So its not Phoenixes fault this time!!

7 minutes ago, Isawa Tasatu said:

Apparently Phoenix and Lion voted to ban... the rest, yes lets have fun. So its not Phoenixes fault this time!!

Until we discover that if the Phoenix had said nothing about it, nothing would have had happened.:P

10 minutes ago, Isawa Tasatu said:

Well, hello to my new allies...

Kuni Katsuyoshi likes this

6 minutes ago, Wintersong said:

Until we discover that if the Phoenix had said nothing about it, nothing would have had happened.:P

Nah... its all the dragons fault. Spending to much time in their mountains. 

37 minutes ago, Isawa Tasatu said:

Nah... its all the dragons fault. Spending to much time in their mountains. 

I'm sure they're just warming up Tamori's Furnace for all the meishodo gewgaws.

Posted (edited)

That was pretty cool actually since it seemed like this was Dragon's exact struggle.  They needed to decide whether they were going to forsake the Unicorn to get the Phoenix's assistance or continue to honor their alliance with the Unicorn.  I like that their representatives factored heavily into this decision.  Also makes sense that the Lion would side with the Phoenix against the Unicorn in this debate given what we know so far in the story.

I had a feeling Dragon would do well.  From my limited experience I felt they had the least issue dealing with this limited format.  As long as they could get attachments out they'd be golden and you still can pack quite a few neutral attachments into your deck in the 1 core decks.  I feel like Unicorn did have the hardest time since we have no neutral cavalry.

Edited by phillos
Doji Tori and Galahadenough like this

1 hour ago, Isawa Hikaru said:

What about clan role for 2017 Winter Court ?

Clan Role is going to be determined by the Top of Clan after Friday's Tournement. 

2 hours ago, Wintersong said:

Excel says average military for Unicorn characters is 2. For the rest of clans is 3. I have not played any game but feels like old-old L5R where we had average strength with (barely) no abilities guys  "because cavalry".:P Altough in the L5R we do get abilities at least.^_^ 

A pity about no Hatamotos. Let me take the responsability?:P Totally joking, I'm not competitive, just loyal.

The story? Time to bet who will unleash the jinn: Unicorn or Hidden Guard? Or maybe someone not from those two, who shouldn't be learning meishodo (like... a Prince).

Well with Shahai being the teacher, it an even bet.😜😈😜😈