xanderf

Last day before wave 7 is announced - get your final guesses in here!

Just now, Drasnighta said:

It was on the Internet.  So now it will never leave the Internet.  That's the first step of accountability, after all.

I'm glad I'm not so cynical that I believe my sarcasm. ;)

But if it's on the net it must be true.

1 minute ago, Stasy said:

I'm glad I'm not so cynical that I believe my sarcasm. ;)

But if it's on the net it must be true.

The most disappointing part of it, was even the comment was, Working On.

Not have.  Not delivering.  Not coming soon.  Not waiting to announce.

Still Working On.

So the timeframe is probably more than, y'know, a couple of hours.

9 minutes ago, Drasnighta said:

Still Working On.

Dras... how did your sources pan out?

Just now, GrandAdmiralCrunch said:

Dras... how did your sources pan out?

No idea.

I have nothing to verify against yet.

I have things that have been hinted at and vague mentions of certain things being tested...  But basically, this "announcement" gives me nothing to judge against.

I have to wait until I have something.

13 minutes ago, Drasnighta said:

Still Working On.

But 'working on' may not mean active development so much as 'getting it through the licensing approval pipeline'.

IE., might just be the Resurgent-class and Disney is making them wait until Force Friday.

3 minutes ago, xanderf said:

But 'working on' may not mean active development so much as 'getting it through the licensing approval pipeline'.

IE., might just be the Resurgent-class and Disney is making them wait until Force Friday.

The Resurgent Class itself wouldn't have to wait until Force Friday.  It was catalogued with the previous Movie.

The only stammer would be if there were some important image, upgrade or thing otherwise mentioned only in TLJ, rather than TFA...

But like I said, who knows...  I've got nothing to judge my rumours against yet.

The only positive for the day for me is that people effing hate painting White, and I'm not bad at it...  So I should get some Legion Commissions through.

Edited by Drasnighta

1 minute ago, Drasnighta said:

The Resurgent Class itself wouldn't have to wait until Force Friday.  It was catalogued with the previous Movie.

The only stammer would be if there were some important image, upgrade or thing otherwise mentioned only in TLJ, rather than TFA...

This is why I'm still putting my chips on TLJ core set. They did it for XWing with TFA release, and from the trailer we're getting a big space battle, so why not do it for Armada?

4 minutes ago, Blinkus Maximus said:

This is why I'm still putting my chips on TLJ core set. They did it for XWing with TFA release, and from the trailer we're getting a big space battle, so why not do it for Armada?

I think the hard part of that to believe is, essentially, the fact that things are horridly mismatched on what we already know.

All we know so far is that the Resurgent Class is much larger than an ISD...  Let alone much larger than a Victory...  And the only Resistance craft shown are on the Irregular Squadron / Flotilla size...   Its a very mismatched set.   Not at all like the TFA Core for X-Wing, where Fighter vs Fighter makes much more sense.

At least 2, if not 3 new Ship classes, all of an appropriate size would have to have been effectively "hidden" from everyone so far to make that so.

Its hard.

I mean, I don't mind being wrong on that front, for example...  I wouldn't like the outcome (I prefer the overt in-and-around GCW setting, and would prefer to see more things based there before a 30+ year jump).

Edited by Drasnighta

1 minute ago, Drasnighta said:

I think the hard part of that to believe is, essentially, the fact that things are horridly mismatched on what we already know.

All we know so far is that the Resurgent Class is much larger than an ISD...  Let alone much larger than a Victory...  And the only Resistance craft shown are on the Irregular Squadron / Flotilla size...   Its a very mismatched set.   Not at all like the TFA Core for X-Wing, where Fighter vs Fighter makes much more sense.

At least 2, if not 3 new Ship classes, all of an appropriate size would have to have been effectively "hidden" from everyone so far to make that so.

Its hard.

I do agree with that, but we do have that wall of ships getting attacked in the trailer, and they could very well be hiding a smaller FO capital ship. I'm not sayimg it is guaranteed, but Disney wants their money and hype for the new movie, and FFG wants money and hype for their game. Seems like the next step.

3 minutes ago, Grumbleduke said:

There must be at least one Resistance capital ship - we see the inside of it in the trailers (a hanger bay, corridors, bridge/command centre). They just haven't shown us the outside yet.

93% sure that's the Home One.