Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shadow345

Do Quad Battery Turrets confirm Clone Wars era for Armada?

40 posts in this topic

While slightly off the movies i view the release of the anniversary WEG rpg as a strong sign that they are more willing to expand beyond rebels and the current disney movies.  Personally I would love to see IRDs! although I think the han solo movie is going to be based around the corporate sector and the hutts making that wave( 9? 10? )worthy in the future.

21 minutes ago, GrandAdmiralCrunch said:

I do think it's an interesting theory, but I doubt it will ever be canon.

Though I do think if it turned out that Snoke is a front for Darth Jar Jar, it would do wonders for the prequels. I can see Luke and Ray step into his chambers... a giant Snoke hologram filling the room... and from out of it steps a black be-robed Jar Jar speaking with a booming proper English accent, "Yes, yes, I see you have fallen for my ruse. Silly Jedi, always falling for the simplest of deceptions." 

For me it would change everything.... The entire plot would be seen in a whole new light. 

I mean... Anakin's writing would still sound like a 12 year old asking his first date out, but the story itself would be amazing.

Never gonna be canon though. Lucas saw the pushback on Jar Jar and rewrote the character with  Dooku and here we are. 

GrandAdmiralCrunch likes this

On the whole Ep II.... I like the theory that it was because anakin was so powerful in the force over time he 'sub-conciously' force controlled Padme into being 'in love' with him.

Darth Sanguis likes this

Just now, slasher956 said:

On the whole Ep II.... I like the theory that it was because anakin was so powerful in the force over time he 'sub-conciously' force controlled Padme into being 'in love' with him.

literally the only way to make their love story plausible 

Spectre 7 likes this

22 minutes ago, cynanbloodbane said:

I am going to run out of likes today for sure!

Every so often I get 1 more and it makes me happy but then I can't like the next post and it makes me sad. FFGs limit of 50 per day is really annoying.

Just now, Megatronrex said:

Every so often I get 1 more and it makes me happy but then I can't like the next post and it makes me sad. FFGs limit of 50 per day is really annoying.

I'm getting that +1 like too. I keep having to use it strategically, and hope I remember all the other posts I need to like later.

Megatronrex likes this

2 minutes ago, Darth Sanguis said:

literally the only way to make their love story plausible 

Nah Padme just had a thing for bloodthirsty murderers. They hook up immediately after Anakin confesses to her about slaughtering the sand people village.

1 minute ago, GrandAdmiralCrunch said:

I'm getting that +1 like too. I keep having to use it strategically, and hope I remember all the other posts I need to like later.

Ha I had one for this

Just now, Megatronrex said:

Nah Padme just had a thing for bloodthirsty murderers. They hook up immediately after Anakin confesses to her about slaughtering the sand people village.

they hooked up over the bloodied corpses. She's really into it. Same goes when he killed the younglings.

Megatronrex and xanderf like this

Just now, Darth Sanguis said:

they hooked up over the bloodied corpses. She's really into it. Same goes when he killed the younglings.

She's one sick *****.

Darth Sanguis likes this

11 hours ago, Shadow345 said:

The artwork for Quad Battery Turrets is taken from the Lucrehulk in The Phantom Menace.

There's a wealth of ships for two new factions in Armada if they go for Republic and Separatists.

Why would Disney want FFG to make clone Era ships when they want them to promote ether Rogue Era ships or Force awakened ships, if you think FFG has free reign people are wrong, Disney Exec: " You want to continue with our license then promote our new movies and products" it's that simple.

I stopped buying x-wing when they decided to go with the force awaken ships Big companies corrupting companies.

1 minute ago, Salex215 said:

Why would Disney want FFG to make clone Era ships when they want them to promote ether Rogue Era ships or Force awakened ships, if you think FFG has free reign people are wrong, Disney Exec: " You want to continue with our license then promote our new movies and products" it's that simple.

I stopped buying x-wing when they decided to go with the force awaken ships Big companies corrupting companies.

Many Veteran ships of the Clone Wars could still be in service in the Rogue era. We've already seen several: The Gozanti, the Arquitens, the Pelta, the CR-90, the Victory Class.

the just give the rest to either the empire or rebellion and say they are leftovers from the war waiting to be phased out by newer models. 

52 minutes ago, GrandAdmiralCrunch said:

Many Veteran ships of the Clone Wars could still be in service in the Rogue era. We've already seen several: The Gozanti, the Arquitens, the Pelta, the CR-90, the Victory Class.

the just give the rest to either the empire or rebellion and say they are leftovers from the war waiting to be phased out by newer models. 

You're correct I'm not saying you're wrong just stating Disney wants to promote their movies above what WE want via FFG.

I've heard that Disney doesn't think in terms of eras, but as Star Wars as a whole, and more importantly, what is going to make them their investment back. A major reason for pushing Original and Sequel Trilogy is they are highly rated and popular. It could come around again as more kids who grew up watching the prequels push up gheir popularity. 

In the end, I think Disney will sell whatever brings in the cash, and if a line is running out of OT or ST merch to push, they won't hesitate to push PT items. 

Megatronrex likes this