Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pollux85

Star Wars 30th anniversary RPG

8 posts in this topic

Anyone else really excited about this? I'm so excited about this that I would actually be okay with the app being delayed until 2018. I think the D6 system could really move over easily to IA and help bring in the narrative structure I know some of us on these boards crave. I've never played the original D6 RPG, but I'm reading a PDF of it now and I think it might work to keep the IA dice system for combat, XP, and items, and to bring in the D6 system for skill checks and the Force. I plan on picking up a copy of the new Anniversary sourcebook and seeing what I can't do with it. 

Fast Forward to the app playing as an optimal Imperial player and people complaining that it's just too hard.

Also, I'm very excited about the RPG

rbaker1978 likes this

I'm not old enough to remember the original RPG, but that's still really cool!

If there's one thing about FFG that I love almost as much as their Star Wars miniatures and board games, its their dedication to bringing back new versions of fan favorite classic games.

thestag likes this

Oh yeah... that West End Games set great. I'm hoping they release it out here (Australia). I'd be all over it for sure!

So many fond memories for the game and our time playing it.

subtrendy2 likes this