Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pitsch

Cad Bane Spoiler

32 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, blackholexan said:

I guess there will be 2 Legendary characters per color per side instead of the usual Character+Upgrade/Support

That's not true. We already know all red heroes and there is 1 legendary character there. Maybe we will have 2 blue legendary characters for each side.

1 minute ago, NetCop said:

That's not true. We already know all red heroes and there is 1 legendary character there. Maybe we will have 2 blue legendary characters for each side.

And two yellow (Cad Bane and Boba, Sabine and Lando)...?

We didn't saw Lando's card, only his die. Boba is pure speculation ... but with two blue legendary characters for heroes all is possible.

34 minutes ago, NetCop said:

We didn't saw Lando's card, only his die. Boba is pure speculation ... but with two blue legendary characters for heroes all is possible.

...and I guess the next article will be on Yellow characters this time

I don't think two Legendary Blue characters neccasarily establishes a pattern or shows how other things are going to operate; I think it's more likely that it's just due to a relative lack of options for Blue Legendaries that aren't just 'Such and such's Lightsaber' or generic force powers. The other colours generally have more variety in what they can draw from.

Older player will remember that in decipher's Star Wars, there was a Light side and dark side Lando... Could Lando be the first neutral character in Star War Destiny?

Chak

3 hours ago, Chakan99939 said:

Older player will remember that in decipher's Star Wars, there was a Light side and dark side Lando... Could Lando be the first neutral character in Star War Destiny?

Chak

I really hope neutral characters will never be a thing and above all for unique/iconic characters...