Sign in to follow this  
franzvong

Kiku Matsuri - Pledge your allegiance

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2017/8/15/kiku-matsuri/

I like the idea to make the event even more relevant for all those players that will not be able to be at the GenCon.

On the other hand, I would like to see a real online player profile system to track the allegiance of players and tournament results. It would work very well with hatamotos, shogun and all the other player-ranks, it would make it easier to check story decisions and give a better engagement overall to the player-base...

Edited by franzvong

Mantis Clan / Minor Clan Alliance (Kitsune)

16 minutes ago, franzvong said:

On the other hand, I would like to see a real online player profile system to track the allegiance of players and tournament results. It would work very well with hatamotos, shogun and all the other player-ranks, it would make it easier to check story decisions and give a better engagement overall to the player-base...

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/op/l5r-lcg/hall-of-honor/

44 minutes ago, TechnoGolem said:

Ugh, Twitter. Yeah, I really don't want to sign up for that just so I can send one Tweet and probably never use it again. Why not just have a poll on your website? That makes a lot more sense.

b/c twitter engagement ratings, smo, seo, trending and viral are all very important to boosting a new game...  I've installed twitter and I've used it maybe 2-3 times, each time simply to tweet out a #hashtag for something similar to this.  It isn't so bad...

26 minutes ago, shosuko said:

b/c twitter engagement ratings, smo, seo, trending and viral are all very important to boosting a new game...  I've installed twitter and I've used it maybe 2-3 times, each time simply to tweet out a #hashtag for something similar to this.  It isn't so bad...

**** that. No thanks

6 hours ago, TechnoGolem said:

Ugh, Twitter. Yeah, I really don't want to sign up for that just so I can send one Tweet and probably never use it again. Why not just have a poll on your website? That makes a lot more sense.

For Doji Hotaru. You must. 

13 hours ago, YasukiKaito said:

But I don't do the twitters!  How will they know of my support for the children of Hida!?  All is lost!!

You've got lungs, start shouting HIDA from building tops.  Find the tallest building  in your city/town and then climb to the top of it and start yelling.

I could be wrong, but I believe you can use hashtags on Facebook as well now.

At least, the Honored preview event let you enter using Facebook or Twitter by using the correct hashtag on either site. 

EDIT: Never mind, just reread that it specifically says tweet your support. 

Edited by Crawell
Correction

Ok, duty tweet sent. But if Facebook or similar other sites become a thing... I'll pretend not to have read any post about it.

"What do you mean? We had to vote if we saved the Emperor from the Shadowlands? Never read anything about that! Trip to the Burning Sands, you know."

The first message "tweets will be counted between noon and 2:30" is vague and it makes it sound like that's when the tweets will be tallied, but at the very bottom it explicitly says to tweet between noon and 2:30. Since it's all digital, they don't really need two hours to tally votes. They just want the hashtags to trend by focusing when they're sent out.

Edited by player2636234